BudLights Bud room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOO HOO, you got it going on.. I will be watching.

Thanks Rose I have some other new stuff coming in the mail that I'm really excited about but this mean mail lady is torturing me and won't give them to me hahah maybe tomorrow I sure hope you're having a good day :48:

Yes sir its a winner fosure, talked to the breeder yesterday and he has the beans in the fridge now aging before he does a very limited release. It's kinda like Hippy Slayer except it tastes like Orange Crush pop and hits you like a #10 sledgehammer. Really an epic smoke and I know great smoke. Peace

Yes sir its a winner fosure, talked to the breeder yesterday and he has the beans in the fridge now aging before he does a very limited release. It's kinda like Hippy Slayer except it tastes like Orange Crush pop and hits you like a #10 sledgehammer. Really an epic smoke and I know great smoke. Peace

I would love to get my hands on a few of these they sound even better than the agent orange I really want a really orangey strain and a really lemony strain and a really strawberry strain

this would be one to source then fosure. I'll let you know before he does the drop so you can be ready since they will go fast and he is only gonna do a small drop to keep it elite for a bit....try to keep the pollen chuckers off it a minute.

First off that's gotta be one of the cleanest grow rooms I've seen. Were you planning on eating off of that floor:D? Second, that's a really nice cloner. I built something similar and they work really well. Great job bud!

this would be one to source then fosure. I'll let you know before he does the drop so you can be ready since they will go fast and he is only gonna do a small drop to keep it elite for a bit....try to keep the pollen chuckers off it a minute.

Sweet Kraven I would really appreciate that man :banana: you can't blame a guy for wanting to keep it elite A lot of hard work goes into that stuff

First off that's gotta be one of the cleanest grow rooms I've seen. Were you planning on eating off of that floor:D? Second, that's a really nice cloner. I built something similar and they work really well. Great job bud!

Thanks man I greatly appreciate the compliments I'm starting to think of my rooms like my Lorider not quite sure if that's a good thing or not I always seem to get carried away with the low riders but then again I'm starting to find my seed addiction is not much better I Telya if I had the cash oh my God things would be read out a hand Hahahah :48: hope you're having a good night so far man

Yea he has about 4-5 new strains he made, this summer is gonna be a break out summer for him. Just hate to see something you put years into developing to have a ton of people f2 it and then build off your work. I think all genetics should be used freely to keep us all in good gear, but those who make a living off their work really need a grace period so to speak to recoup some of the money so that they can continue to selectively breed fine gear. In the end, thats how we continue to move forward, on the backs of those who came before us...I just think that when you take years to selectively breed IBL's for work, you should get a little grace period before someone picks up your work and moves it into another direction.

Yea he has about 4-5 new strains he made, this summer is gonna be a break out summer for him. Just hate to see something you put years into developing to have a ton of people f2 it and then build off your work. I think all genetics should be used freely to keep us all in good gear, but those who make a living off their work really need a grace period so to speak to recoup some of the money so that they can continue to selectively breed fine gear. In the end, thats how we continue to move forward, on the backs of those who came before us...I just think that when you take years to selectively breed IBL's for work, you should get a little grace period before someone picks up your work and moves it into another direction.

I couldn't agree with you more they should definitely get the recognition for all their hard work and honestly make the money they deserve because it's not an easy job it definitely takes A lot more time and patience than just growing some tasty bud and like you said there's a lot of guys out there taking someone's hard work and making F2s and putting their stomp on it and undercutting the guy that did all the hard work hope you're off to a good start this morning man

I am, gonna do some transplanting to set flower, then move some clones to veg, plus I'm curing last harvest so sorta monkeying with that all day, then less tomorrow until its right and can be stored. I'm gonna shake out dry ice hash too so a busy hour or two then the rain will set in and I'll get me a nap :)

I am, gonna do some transplanting to set flower, then move some clones to veg, plus I'm curing last harvest so sorta monkeying with that all day, then less tomorrow until its right and can be stored. I'm gonna shake out dry ice hash too so a busy hour or two then the rain will set in and I'll get me a nap :)

Sounds like a perfect day I'm kind of taking it easy myself and just sitting back and looking at everything :48:

Here's a quick peek at my new nurse Larry F2 :48:

4d33057a77f6003a9bf4e0c0620aa7fb.jpg

and one I took of the headband raspberry Kush

815843c3f6f88a454bf08c1bf95fb05d.jpg

Yes sir, just busy time at harvest every month....things will settle pretty soon, just need to get my gear finished curing and into storage. Made some brownies that are way too strong [just the way I like them] lol

Latest posts

Back