Hey all, it's Grim and I am back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grim Reefer

Reaction score
I'm glad to see the board is still kickin. Hey MAR I hope you are doing well.

Grim

Welcome Back Grim. Lot has happened since your last visit. Take a browse around. I look forward to seeing you posts.

LTNS Grimm!..welcome back...

signs060.gif
Great username Grim. Hope to see ya around the forum.
signs061.gif

Hick, still around damn. I see things are going well here. I have that magical thought of starting another grow (I most likely will). I figured I would check in on the crew at mar passion and see what is happening. My last grow, I was told it is too strong (OooooK). A few people kinda threw up (haha). I don't seem to have that issue. Maybe stoned out of my mind, but not threwing up (haha). I will agree, it is an ass kicker.

Peace
Grim

"Too strong"..that's like "too much money," or "too much fun". I didn't think there was such. :p

Hick said:
"Too strong"..that's like "too much money," or "too much fun". I didn't think there was such. :p
No Hick...don't worry, there "is" no such thing, quit talking crazy! Hi Grim, welcome back...I guess we'll be seeing you around then.

hello Grim....nice to see you come back so all us other new ones can get to know you ;)

I agree there is no such thing, however every different type of bud has its place. 4 hit bud is fine with me.

Hey Grim, long time no see. Good you're back man.

We have some new ideas for our little forum so it's going to be better still.

Hey Grim, nice to see you again,

I still remeber you helping me out a lot when i was a grow newbie, back in the days of the old marpassion forum :)

hate to change topic, but that is one cool Avatar AD1

Latest posts

Back