1st post

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snakeinthegrass

Reaction score
whats happening people! This is my first post, just wanted to thank the forum for fighting the good fight and for the tips saving my *ss big time. Its great to have this resource to learn from, I appreciate. Thank you!
:icon_smile:

Hello snake, welcome to MP. Losta friendly, helpful folks around here. :)

Yo Ho snakeinthegrass,

Allow us to welcome you friend. Please feel free to share your experiences with us, and maybe we can offer a tip or two, or simply admire a job well done.
Either way we all love to help and looking at bud pics is a favorite pastime here.
Please take a few moments to peruse the site rules, I'm sure that you will find them few and easy to abide with.

This place is, in a strong sense, a Living library as it were. Someone is almost always around to offer a bit of help if needed, so kick back, enjoy, and
Oh-yeah here hold this--->:48:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:icon_smile:

thank you all! I am patiently waiting to find out if my babies are female. I started fem G-13 haze and regular Chem 4 OG. I need to figure out which method I want to use to sex them, Im not sure what is the best for the plant as far as recovering.

I have only done hydro using clones, now I am trying something new. I am using a the 420 grow pots that feed plants from the bottom. I feel like it is such a compromise between the stability of organic growing and the direct feeding of the hydro. We shall see.

Latest posts

Back