Hi all, We are new to the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuzigothigh

...Roll another blunt...
Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted to introuce ourselves.. we are new to the forum... (we have been reading, but first time posting).

This is our first grow. We are learning as we go...

:D

Welcome Cuzi...you've come to the right place to learn...and grow!!

Thank you Rdrose,

The only thing we regret is not posting before... but like they say... you got to take the first step... Now we have, and we are looking forward to learning alot...

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

:welcome: Good to have new members. This is an EXCELLENT SITE to share and learn from so many good people. The site rules keep it @ no nonsense which I enjoy. I am on my second grow. My first I made all the mistakes, but with the all the high-quality advice I received I managed to salvage a good yield.:bong1: With what I learned from my first, my second grow is doing fantastic.
Hope you enjoy and GOOD LUCK with your Grow :aok:​
Stop by and check mine out.
GROW JOURNAL:watchplant:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=132684#post132684

welcome to MP I'm sure you peeps will love it here:D will be looking forward to seeing your grow and also seeing you on the boards good luck peace

s21thomas said:
My first I made all the mistakes, but with the all the high-quality advice I received I managed to salvage a good yield.:bong1: With what I learned from my first, my second grow is doing fantastic.
Hope you enjoy and GOOD LUCK with your Grow :aok:​
Stop by and check mine out.
GROW JOURNAL:watchplant:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=132684#post132684

HI S21Thomas, i checked out your grow... you have one nice grow going... keep up the good work.

This is our first grow, so we are making some or all of the mistakes in the book... we are hoping to learn from them and hopefully not make them again.

We had to change our strategy, they were doing great at first... we had them outdoors in the yard, but we had to drastically put them away, as we had some family move in with us. They could no longer tan in the yard as they were before.

Thanks again for your post, good luck with your grow. Any help or suggestions will be appreciated it.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16820

Peace :cool:

Sticky_Budz said:
welcome to MP I'm sure you peeps will love it here:D will be looking forward to seeing your grow and also seeing you on the boards good luck peace

We already do!
Thanks for you warm welcome.

:)

SmokinMom said:
You've come to the right place. :) Welcome aboard!

Hey SmokingMom,

Congrats on your "promotion" :D , I think i fist found about the site when you were starting your grow... I took a look at your grow after a while last night, :holysheep: ... your grow is awesome... keep up the good work.

By the way, we have added pictures to our post in sick plants... take a look when you have a minute... any comments will be welcome...

Thanks again.
:cool:

jash said:
:welcome:

Thank you! This is avery warm community. We are glad we finally came out of the the dark and are now posting.

:cool:

berserker71 said:
Welcome.There is alot of information to be had and shared on here.This site has alot of very good pople and info on here.So i hope you find what you are looking for.Heres a good place to look and read if you have any questions.Keep it GREEN:hubba: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396

Thanks Berserker71.

We have a;ready received very good tips and solutions to our sick girl.
I will update in a few days.

:)

Welcome....As you know by now there is alot of great info here on this site and every one is more than willing to help you with yours. Feel free to ask questions.

Take us for what we are worth. Good luck with your grow!:cool:

clever_intuition said:
Welcome....As you know by now there is alot of great info here on this site and every one is more than willing to help you with yours. Feel free to ask questions.

Take us for what we are worth. Good luck with your grow!:cool:

We will, thanks for all of the advice you gave us. I am picking up some Mg tomorrow. I am looking forward to seeing my girl green and not yellow.

Peace

Latest posts

Back