Fusarium wilt???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daynight

Reaction score
Is this Fusarium wilt???

re 001.jpg

re 004.jpg

re 005.jpg

re 006.jpg

i've never heard of fusarium wilt.................where did you hear of that term??

Looks like PH problems or over fert.
Be more helpful if i could see the whole plant

:yeahthat:

Fusarium wilt is caused by a fungus. I have never heard of it in marijuana, however.

Did you ever see half the leaf change color like that while the other side remains green?

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29844
a thread i started few days ago where someone gave me a link to almost every deficiency and overdose of watever it be from water to nutes. the link also illustrates each one as well as dictates each one.
hope it helped. if ya give anyone credit give it to the guy who posted the info on the thread to the link i just posted to that thread....

Fusarium is a type of fungi that can cause root rot. It can infect Cannabis but you are more likely to see pythium before you see fusarium. Fusarium causes the roots to look reddish, instead of the typical browning look that pythium causes. From experience I can tell you that pathogenic Fusarium kills quick.

With that said, I would agree with Mutt, it is looking to me more like nute burn or a PH imbalance

Latest posts

Back