Breeders seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donkey942

Reaction score
Why dont seeds you get come with a explination to the plant natural habitate, for instance some plants like it humid some dont, some like lots of water some dont, some like cooler temps some like it hotter. These little tips posted with a seed on a seed bank sight would be much appreciated by me, and Im sure many others as well.:holysheep:

Too much work for them probably. And if they are not a stable strain than you could get ten different phenotypes from ten different seeds even if they are all the same strain. So what works for one phenotype may kill another plant of the same strain but a different pheno. I just confused myself but those are my thoughts. A lot of seedbanks sell F1s and F2s so a description would be worthless cause there are so many phenos.

Now breeders like DJ Shorts could do what you are talking about but a lot of breeders just couldnt do it accurately.

Well sometimes you have to be a little pro-active and email them or pose your questions to them on forums where they have sections dedicated to specific breeders.
But yeah a little more info on the packs would be good.

Alot of the strains we grow indoors are bred indoors so a lot of the factors fall within a certain range that applys to pretty much every grow room temps/ph/humidity n so on.

I personally wont touch a breeders seeds unless they respond to any queries i may have, if i'm paying x amount for seeds then i do expect a little customer service.

Well my problem is that I want to start auto strains and I want more info on perfect conditions, so I know what autos Im capable to grow easly with my equipment.

That's a great Idea, I like it. Perhaps list what nutes they used or at least the NPK numbers and pictures. Some plant likes and dislikes.
Good stuff.

agreed we should all start talking to breeders to help explain our needs, only through our vigalent persuit of this will they know of the great need for this.

A very good point my friend but i will say it doesnt take long to find out for yourself by runing a few searches.
A good idea though for sure, good thinking :)

Latest posts

Back