How much to leave for re-veg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D.W.FAAMER

PARANOID GARDENER
Reaction score
Guys ghs fem Lemon skunk . Go Franco and Arjan . More than happy. different phenotypes though.Anyways,wanted to take flowering clones,problem one of these hot girls did not branch just growing big mule balls at the bracts.Went from 11" to like 21" is all and nice indica dominant pheno.Question is this do i just have to leave 2 or three of the bottom pop-corns,is this enough for a good re-vegetative start? thanks in advance guys. Pics of my favorite sativa dominant stretchy one.She looked sick at 7" just put it in for s and giggles.She stretched to 30 inches looks just like the video on you tube,not as full of course, but she smells like a lemon head candy.Cant wait to suck her sweet arse up. Quit slobbering at the mouth guys.lol.

Thanx ukgirl. Knew i'd get answer from u,goddess,andy,or the snow white re-veg guy.(sorry forgot the name).

Sounds like a pure indica to me. Exactly the same pheno as the Aurora I grow. Watch out - leave insufficient and she will flower-out and die. Timing is important. With reveg, you have really to harvest a little early or you have a high risk of the reveg not succeeding. I have a reveg going on myself right now, it's about the third time I have cycled this strain, or maybe the fourth, but the last time I lost 4 out of 5. But you can take the old bud - if you start carefully taking it after the reveg begins, it will be of super nice 'hit over the head' quality. But wait too long and it will be just sleeping pills.

D.W.FAAMER said:
Thanx ukgirl. Knew i'd get answer from u,goddess,andy,or the snow white re-veg guy.(sorry forgot the name).

:rofl:

Latest posts

Back