mojomon returns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mojomon

Reaction score
Hi All:

Returning member here after a rather long haitus, glad to be back. Noticing a lot of new names on here, glad to see that MP is still going strong.

Last time here about a year ago I was a brand newbie, starting my first grow, never could have done it without this forum. Harvested that grow back in 11/05, and it lasted me into the spring/summer, damn fine yield it was. Took a little break from the bud after it was all gone and kept my seeds in the frig till yesterday, when I set 10 of em in wet paper towels and I'm hopin' they are still sprout-worthy.

Still using the same NFT system I used last time around, and contemplating cloning on this crop, but depends on time with which I have to do it in. Learned a great deal from some mistakes last time, hoping that pays off for this grow.

Looking forward to meeting and exhanging ideas with all you fine folks over the next few months!

SIncerely,
MojoMon

nice to meet you and glad you came back to MP :cool:

mr. mojo rising? rising....rising..............gotto keep on riseennnnnnnnnnnnn....oh well you know the rest....welcome back!

Glad to have ya back. Hope to see ya around the forum.

Welcome back. I seen your posts in the archives. Look forward to seein more. ;)

Thanks all---it's good to be back!

Just checked on the seeds this morning, and itlooks like they are starting to push out the the little white tail. Attempting to germinate ten ("Master Haze" strain, from a Netherlands seed bank), got room for 6 plants in my system. Probably be nestling the little babies into some rockwool when i get home this afternoon and start the journey once again.

Look for my posts in the "Grow Journal" section, and I'll be watching for yours!

Cya,
MojoMon

Latest posts

Back