Hello from Greece !!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PsyJiM

Yiiiiha
Reaction score
Hi to all im new grower..!!

i will start to grow aurora indica in hydroponic system

see it here
hydroponics.eu/product.asp?Id=1230-Advanced+DWC+2

my 400 HPS grow lamp system will be

hydrogrown.com/greek/proddetail.asp?prod=5940L02

and the nutriens ill use

hydroponics-hydroponics.com/pd-hesi-soil-kit.cfm

i will buy ph meter & ph up - ph down in liquid form too

im complete newbie in planting but i read lot so i think ill make it
whats your oppinion about my staff ?

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place :ciao::bolt::bong2:

Welcome PJ :)

You have joined a calm place with lots of help when needed.

:peace:

Welcome Jim...nice to see that you are starting with quality products, and not trying to cut corners or save a few bucks. I think you will like it here.

High PJ. This is way cool, I'm on the other side of the earth in the state of Oregon. I grow organically outside in a greenhouse. We have a semitropical growing climate/season plus I have a micro-climate at the grow-spot (home). I am under OMMP, Oregon Medical Marijuana Program. I'm aloud to grow for four (4) patients six (6) plants per person. So,dose Greece have a medical marijuana program? Is your grow legal. What kind of charges do Greek government hand down for a 1 oz.or less of MJ ? Green Blessings to you,Peace out.

Welcome to MO, PsyJIm! I've been to Greece and to Cyprus too. I installed some high powered radio broadcasting items in Thessaloniki.

Thanks guys

ill do my best and will upload some photos to see my work :)

Happy highs to everyone :fly:

FUM said:
High PJ. This is way cool, I'm on the other side of the earth in the state of Oregon. I grow organically outside in a greenhouse. We have a semitropical growing climate/season plus I have a micro-climate at the grow-spot (home). I am under OMMP, Oregon Medical Marijuana Program. I'm aloud to grow for four (4) patients six (6) plants per person. So,dose Greece have a medical marijuana program? Is your grow legal. What kind of charges do Greek government hand down for a 1 oz.or less of MJ ? Green Blessings to you,Peace out.
Unfortunatly.. here in greece soft drugs and hard drugs its the same
if they bust you with a joint or heroin is the same :(
i dont know why ..

i wish that i can grow outdoors, but i cant so i ill start my homegrow
i have 0 experience but i belive with your help here.. i will in the way to do it :)

Latest posts

Back