<~~~~New guy right here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burnthecorner

Reaction score
Hey guys. East Coaster. New to growing, professional smoker;), and dont know where to start. I have a seed I saved from a great bag I recently had and was wondering if I can make something happen. Sick of paying outrageous money and having to find credible people to buy from. Looking to meet some other cool people and say hello! My wife and friends get mad at me because I like to conserve good bud and before each session I always make it clear to burn the corner! So that's me. School me!

Welcome to MP man.....your in the right spot to learn. I'd suggest first checking out the site rules, and then the stickies at the top of each section. Anything you don't understand or have a question about just post to that particular section.

Do you plan on growing indoors or out? Indoors requires a good sized intitial investment, but usually pays for it's self with the first succsesful harvest. There are many here to help you see to haveing some success!

The main thing is don't go popping your seeds until you have fully researched what you need and have the supplies to make it grow. I look forward to seeing you around the site!

legalize_freedom said:
Welcome to MP man.....your in the right spot to learn. I'd suggest first checking out the site rules, and then the stickies at the top of each section.

Haha ^^ What he said. Don't want to end up like me.

<.<

>.>

o.0

So what are you planning to do BtC? How much money you looking to spend, how much time and dedication, and how much etc etc etc...? You looking to just throw it in some dirt and watch it grow, or ...go out and get a bunch of supplies, order offline, and get green and dirty? ;)

Welcome!

Burnthecorner,
You can click on the resources tab at the top of this page...oh yeah and check out the grow journals , too.

:watchplant: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!!! :watchplant:

:)
Gb

Yo Ho Ho N,

Hey there burnthecorner,

Yep, sounds like you got all the symptoms of someone who ought to grow for themselves. The guys here have given solid advise.
Stick in there in the forum, cause just about anything you could ask in the way of Marijuana smarts already has been asked and most of the answers are brilliant.

The rules are for all, please do peruse them, you will find them few and easy to run with. Have fun most of all.

Don't be shy, speak right up, and should you encounter any problems, then as suggested, just sing out, and we will do our best for you.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Welcome Grasshopper we are here to lend a green thumb :)

Sub

Yeah man take a look around. I've been here a day and have learned quite a bit. Welcome to MP!

hello
and join right in have a good time and learn

Latest posts

Back