..feels like im home..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kush-it

Caramelicious butta
Reaction score
Hey all, after stalking this site for a while, figured I'd join. Great place:icon_smile:

Happy Smokeing From Seattle

:48:

Yo Ho Kush-it,

Welcome to the Living Library as it were. Your going to find some fantastic folks here that can grow a bean in a shot glass all the way to some monster size plants that will leave you drooling and slobbering all over yourself. Me, I just keep getting tripped over the wonderful pics. Some will almost make you start shaking with the thought of how good that it would smoke, and it's all found here.
Take a few moments to peruse the site rules, you will find them few and easy to abide with.

We like to recommend that you set yourself down in a good comfy chair, make certain you have something refreshing to sip, and even perhaps a nibbly or two, and start reading, and reading, and oh yeah, a little more reading, and if you can't find what your looking for just ask. Someone will jump for you, and in the meantime just chill,
and Oh-yeah,
Here hold this---->:48:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna aka KK
:cool2:

Welcome aboard.
Why not just Smoke!!!!

:ciao::welcome:

The answer is Smoke unless you have a Vap then it's Not to Smoke:p

Latest posts

Back