Drfting's 2013 Organic Outdoor Grow Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drfting07

Don't panic it's Organic!
Reaction score
I'M BACK! Bigger and better than ever! MUHAHAHAHA You didnt think i was gone did you? no way! Here's what i got.

TLO Soil Mix
Base Mix (~16 cubic feet)
4x 1cf Bags Fafard Premium Potting Mix
1x 2.2cf Bag Fafard Organic Peat Moss
3x 36qt Bags Blue Ridge Super Compost
1x 4cf Bag Coarse Grade Perlite

Amendments per 16CF
24 cups Pelleted (Fast Acting) Dolomite Lime
16 cups Dr. Earth All-Purpose 4-4-4
16 cups Organic Rolled Oats (Fungi Food)
16 cups Ground Oyster Shell Flour
12 cups Greensand (I added extra, no Azomite)
8 cups Bulb-tone
8 cups Feather Meal
8 cups Steamed Bone Meal
8 cups Kelp Meal
8 cups Granular Soft Rock Phosphate
8 cups Garden Gypsum
4 cups Blood Meal
4 cups Free-Range Chicken Guano

Soil has cooked for 3 weeks. PH registers right at 6.8

Strains, first seed run 3/18
4x Pink Mama
2x Blueberry x Purple Empress
2x Bubblicious x Gorilla Grape
2x Mandala Satori

Transplanted into 1 Gallon Nursery Pots on 4/1 using base mix
Amended 1 gallon pots with Dr. Earth Life All-Purpose 5-5-5 @ ½ Strength
Added two spikes, One being Dr. Earth Life, The other Earth Worm Castings

I have 5x girls going into their final homes over the long weekend.
I had a good seed run. All 10x seeds I ran germ’ed and I got at least 1x girl from each strain I ran of Dirty Dozen gear. Directly sown in seed starting mix.

3 out of 4; Pink Mama by 420Benny
1 out of 2; Bubblicious x Gorilla Grape by Ray
1 out of 2; Blueberry x Purple Empress by Robz
0 out of 2; Mandala Satori

I have rooted clones of all 5.

These were sexed indoors at 5 weeks and are going outdoors, directly in the ground. 20 gallons of TLO super soil per plant, along with several spikes, both TLO spikes and my own spikes. Ill use TLO teas several times during the season, and heavy in flower.

Of the 2x Satori I ran I had 1x male and one still unknown. The other plants have shown and either hardened off outdoors or was a male that’s been culled. Should I give this plant a little longer?
I.M.E. I’ve always had girls show first, boys later.

I also dropped more beans on 5/8. Smaller run this time. Some above ground today.

2x Lemon Berry Haze x Pure Affy by Irish
2x Pure Gold x Gorilla Grape by Ray
2x Sh1t Apollo by Kaotik.

Im going to do one more seed run, and a shipment of more mandala gear like Hashberry and Mandala #1, some gooey gear and other odds and ends ill run before the season is up. These will be much smaller girls, "testers" for next season.

Thanks for stopping by!

DRFTING

MarP Update Pics 002.jpg

MarP Update Pics 003.jpg

MarP Update Pics 004.jpg

MarP Update Pics 005.jpg

MarP Update Pics 006.jpg

MarP Update Pics 007.jpg

Opened thread be like frsh born colt up to kick me in me jaw! Nice start pilgrem to great fire lit mind ifin I pulls to yur warmth?

BWD

Been waiting for this one.

GREENEST MOJO!

:icon_smile: key :icon_smile:

:icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile:

Mountain209man said:
Why not 30 or 50 gallons per...big dfference

Mountain Man, the main reason was money, lol. Secondly, its a very hot Super Soil. Im hoping with 20 gallons and the spikes it should be plenty medium. I am amending the holes also. just bringing in 20 gallons.

key2hwy said:
Been waiting for this one.

GREENEST MOJO!

:icon_smile: key :icon_smile:

Glad you found me Key. Enjoy your stay, friend! :48:

lookin like you're good to go this OD season, drft.

A lil :smoke1: and my psychedelic beanbag chair and I'm ready for your grow show.

:)

Some pics!

New seed run: 2x Pure Gold x Gorilla Grape, 2x Sh1t Apollo and 2x Lemon Berry Haze x Pure Affy

Clones are from last run: BBxPE, BBLxGG and 2x Pink Mama

Going to transplant into 1 gallon this weekend, TLO Super Soil and Spikes. These next clones and seeds will be grown out in a milder mix. Dont want to cook. I really want to try Dr. Earths Bagged soils plus some goodies, compost and perlite

DSC_0329.JPG

DSC_0335.JPG

DSC_0336.JPG

DSC_0337.JPG

DSC_0339.JPG

DSC_0340.JPG

looking good my friend..Have you harvested any that BBL/GG?..that was some nice smoke..and did ya drop 2 seeds in on pot or is that twin?,,,mojo for the little ones

:48:

Thats a twin 4U! First time ive had it happened.

Very nice looking.All the best to your grow i'll 4 sure to be keeping an eye on this grow..

Well well well, look who's back.

You have a nice lineup.

Love the pink mama to grow and smoke.

I will be watching 2013 Drift.

:icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile:

Drifting :ciao:good to see ya going full steam ahead. everyone loves a good affy :icon_smile: .. I recently pollen chucked a Afghani wos f3 male to my Blue Dream cut,, I thought if BD had a hashy tone in it how more super yummy it could be.. not that a killer properly grown and cured BD isnt tasty enough .. :)

Aloha Brudda
Squidy

Hey guys, been a while. I figure ide post some of the most recent update pics i have. They are a couple weeks old. Ill get more when things start moving along.

5x Sexed girls in the ground:
3x Pink Mama, 1x Bubblicious x Gorilla Grape and 1x Blueberry x Purple Empress. 20 gallons of TLO Super Soil and 2x spikes per plant (6 cups of spike amendment; 3 cups veg, 3 cups bud

4x Clones: (not pictured) 1 gallon pots with TLO SS and Spikes
2x Pink Mama, 1x Bubblicious and 1x Blueberry Purple Empress, These are bushy girls in gallon pots. Will be going in the ground over the weekend and into this coming week.

5x Seedlings unsexed: 1 gallon pots with TLO SS and Spikes
2x Sh1t Apollo, 2x Lemon Berry Haze x Pure Affy and 1x Pure Gold x Gorilla Grape. These are unsexed but about ready to force. Coming up on 5 weeks.

Again these pics are a bit old. Ill get better ones as soon as i can.

Update Pics 001.jpg

Update Pics 002.jpg

Update Pics 003.jpg

Update Pics 004.jpg

Update Pics 005.jpg

Update Pics 006.jpg

Update Pics 007.jpg

Update Pics 010.jpg

Update Pics 011.jpg

Update Pics 012.jpg

Update Pics 013.jpg

Latest posts