Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got plenty stuff going on and I been thinking about a cherry already !-- Where does it all end ?

There is a very little town near me that wanted to put a pot dispensary in. On the spot they wanted is a sign that says, pot not welcome here.. well, the next morning, there were 6 pot plants in front of the sign. I imagine they were all boys. ha.

U got to be careful about signs !-- Growing up there was this Watermelon patch on the way to the swimming hole and they began to miss a few melons !-- One day there was a sign in the Watermelon patch that said "1 of these melons is poisoned " -- Next day the sign said "2 of these melons are poisoned" !--Think about it !
The farmer took the sign down and peace (and Watermelon )--were had by all !--

Good morning OFC...Home sweet home...sick that the price of weed back East was running a guy $175 ..for a half oz. Was good but eh.
Anyways nice to be home...:48:

I know that right Cane Home sweet home !

Umbra when U go into a Watermelon patch in the dark of night first thing U got to do is be quite and listen !-- U hear a muted thump or 2 in the distance ? -- U ain't the only one in the patch !

That thing about listening for someone thumping on melons looking for a ripe one at night !-- I learned the hard way !-- U bump into someone else out there stealing melons there will be noise and--- barb wire !-- I don't care who U are --U try to run thru a barb wire fence in the dark running from somebody ?- -- It ruin your day !-- and no melon !

Back in NJ, corn farmers would plant horse corn around the edge of the field, so tourists driving by stealing corn didn't get any Jersey white corn.

My exes father farmed 1,000 acres of corn and soy beans in Iowa but his money maker was them 30 momma pigs he had !-- Average 11-13 piglets per breeding --3 times a year !-- He said U know what that smells like ? -- I said yup smells like pig sheet !-- He say well it smells like money to me !

Lots of Jersey is pine barrens and wet lands. A guy I met long time ago, buys a bunch of swampy wooded lots cheap. More than a few folks thought he was crazy. He only cut the old growth cedars and doubled his money in 2 years.

My sperm donor was a hustler !-- He would go to the court house and look for property that was delinquent on taxes !-- He figured if they was behind on taxes no one was probably around the property !-- He take his list and take a ride to look at the tracts !-- No one around he sell thier timber but only if the loggers agreed to be done in a month !--Hit that property and clean it out in a month !-- He wasn't a nice guy !

Cane welcome home, we missed you.

I am trying to clean up my pot plants... nasty powder.

Looks like I'm get some rain !-- Might better charge my batteries !-- I can run my bubblers thru an inverter and keep my girls alive for a couple days !-- Can't run the lights but I done this before !-- I ain't running from this storm unless something changes !--

Rose can't U just hose the plants down in the morning and wash that powder off ?-- While U doing it spray some water over the fence to that willow !

Keef, i have been forgetting to tell you how much i love your beach! What a beautiful place you live.

I wanted to blow it off so it would still be in the area. I went after and kinds rinsed some off. we will see. The irrgation will be on soon, and that will clean them off more.

Bud says it isn't his or my business if the new people water or not. He is not in the habit of telling new neighbors what to do... LOL See how he is? whatever bud. love that guy.

Rose I can totally understand what Mr. RB is saying but I got a bad habit of making stuff my business !-- Don't always turn out well either !-- U wouldn't like it down here !-- We got another heat advisory today -- Heat index over 105 !-- For most of July August !-- Ya have to run the AC most of the year !-- U can 't work outside in that heat !-- - Never even had a killing frost last year !-- So the bugs never die !-- The water is bad !
We don't got dirt just sand !-- Next County over is the biggest unmarked grave in the states !-- Countless have died crossing into the states when they couldn't keep up they were abandoned with no water !-- So somethings are pretty and somethings are ugly round here !

Plus they put your a** in jail for so much as a dirty pipe !-- No U would not like it here !

Some words we use also mean something totally different to us than they do to others !-- Like "Splash Down" --and "Bail Out " -- Splash down is when they chasing a smuggler and he running for the border! -- He make it ? -- He dive that stolen vehicle and load off into the river !-- He make it to the water he home free and others swim out to recover the load while the Po-po watch !--
Bail out is when a cop pull over a mini van and 20 illegals bail out going all different direction !-- Usually only one cop ? -- How many U think gonna get away ?

Keef, i have been forgetting to tell you how much i love your beach! What a beautiful place you live.

I wanted to blow it off so it would still be in the area. I went after and kinds rinsed some off. we will see. The irrgation will be on soon, and that will clean them off more.

Bud says it isn't his or my business if the new people water or not. He is not in the habit of telling new neighbors what to do... LOL See how he is? whatever bud. love that guy.

I would agree that telling your neighbors whether to water or not is not kosher. I'd just be a neighbor, lol. That's what fences are for.

Umbra got to bring up fences ? -- Dam that's cold Cuz !-- U know that when the neighbor bought the lot next door the fence was on his property !-- He was kind enough to introduce himself and inform me my fence was on his property I I needed to have it moved !-- This didn't not go over well with me since I was dead broke and it would cost a couple grand to tear down the fence and replace it or move it !-- We had a problem !-- I finally told him the fence is on your property if U want to tear it down it's your fence do with it as U will !-- Called the po-po out when they tore it down so I wouldn't shoot anyone even though I said I wouldn't !-- He enjoyed the hell outta all that extra room to get all around his big a** boat without that fence !-- I put a new fence in and now to get from the front of his boat to the back -- He got to go thru his house !--
This ain't over !-- Somebody owes me for a fence !

Storms coming so I better check my flare loads !-- Did U know sometimes in a storm lightening can strike a house and burn it to da ground ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back