Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
About 50 miles north of here where I wanted to set up The Stoner Ranch land is dirt cheap and there is a reason for that !-- Only access to water is a water well !-- The water is 400 ft down and it'll cost U $17 a foot to drill it !-- I can't do that !

My water comes from the city and costs me $14.25 per 100 cubic feet.

Like to see anyone in Cali beat that. People in the middle of the desert don't pay that much for water. And, our water sucks. Some of the worst in the country. Keeps failing EPA requirements all the time. Gotta move... gotta move. LOL

We can water our lawns or wash our cars all we like. Except you would have to be a millionaire to pay the water bill.

I'd have to check what we pay but I'm sure it's not cheap !-The combine waste water and trash pick up all together !-- Based on water consumption !-- -- Water comes out the tap at a pH of 8.5 -with 280 ppms of who knows ? - I installed a RO system under the bathroom sink back close to the grow !-- Comes out with a pH that stables at about 5.8 and has a ppm of about 6 !

I probably got a similar system. I just put it in because you can smell the chlorine in the tap water. They send out water analysis on our water every qtr. after that mess down in Charleston. Ours is one of the cleanest rivers in the state.

We had about 6 water boil notices last year !-- U can't drink the water unfiltered out the tap !-- I wouldn't trust it !-- I got a tap on the fridge that has a bid a** filter for drinking/cooking water !-- What chaps me is we got a steady wind most days and the sun shines most days !-- Cane got a solar system but one down here would work great !-- The power companies be building lots of windmills only thing about making power down here is those power meters that run backwards when U make more power than U use are not allowed !-- Solar panels and a horizontal windmill and I would be pumping power back into the grid !-- I could easily make more power than I use !-- but No !

We had about 6 water boil notices last year !-- U can't drink the water unfiltered out the tap !-- I wouldn't trust it !-- I got a tap on the fridge that has a bid a** filter for drinking/cooking water !-- What chaps me is we got a steady wind most days and the sun shines most days !-- Cane got a solar system but one down here would work great !-- The power companies be building lots of windmills only thing about making power down here is those power meters that run backwards when U make more power than U use are not allowed !-- Solar panels and a horizontal windmill and I would be pumping power back into the grid !-- I could easily make more power than I use !-- but No !

If you make more power than u can use, then use more power via more growlights!!!

My water bill is between $100 and $200 a month. Just 2 of us in a small house. That's water and sewer.

Don't even talk to me about electric. Again, one of the highest in the midwest. Always $200 to $300.

I don't even feed our tap water to the dog. LOL Don't cook with it either. When I shower, I feel like I'm in a swimming pool.

That would be a good plan RE but they won't let power U make via solar or wind mix with grid power !-- It has to be on a seperate circuit !-- They got us by not allowing that meter that will run backwards if U make more power than U use !-- They do not want anyone making power but the power company !

Hack I been looking for a piece of rural land somewhere between the coast and San Antonio !-- It would have 2 purposes !-- We get these hurricanes and I need a safe place to run to and - I gots myself a plan for The Stoner Ranch !-- A place I can make my own power and grow da hell out some weed without having to look over my shoulder all the time !-- Somewhere I could make a pot farm disappear !-- I might have to figure a $7,000 water well into the plan !-- I plan to fly again one day so It got to have a place big enough to set a Cessna down !-- 3 -4 bedroom grow house on it unless or until there were outbuildings !-- A nice barn would work !-- Texas got this veterans land program where they finance 10 acres or more for a song !-- Just can't do anything yet !

I know that a lot of you that live in non-med states might think I'm whining when I say this but we have about 10 mmj delivery services in my little town. But not even one of them carries bud with even a 1:1 thc:cbd ratio. They got several oils or candies or other such processed stuff but no bud. Even though I have to trust them to tell me what kinda bud it is, I just like to know that my "cbd whatever" comes from a living (now dead)pot plant. A couple of these services list the test results of their buds but most have cbd ranges from .01% to maybe .09% or so. It just seems that since there is so much talk about cbd's in the mmj world that they might carry 1 or 2 high cbd strains.
Ok end of rant....

RE it might have been a rant to U but that was all 411 for me !-- Austin --Houston and soon San Antonio can give U a ticket if they bust U with less than a couple OZ !-- It's a sign of change !-- I wanted a good high CBD plant but I can see from what U say some gonna want it !-- I know that when prohibition ends down here it'll be the wild west for awhile !-- Lots of peeps gonna come out the wood work claiming they been growing weed since Jesus was a private (that's the lowest army rank)-- Anyway in my wildest dreams I'd like to partner with someone who has business sense but don't know squat about growing get him to set up the dispensary and let me supply it !-- I'm not counting on that happening !-- I used to supply 3 dealers I know how things in "the Grey area " works !-- I put some boys on the street if that's what I gotta do !--

Just so U know --The boy I'm use to father the sheet load of feminized seed I'm gonna need is maturing on the vine right now !-- It'll be a boy out of one Umbra's Snow Desiel mom's bred to a BlackBerry Snow Lotus dad !-- Out of those seed will be my stud !-- I haven't even started reading up on making feminized seed yet -- Anybody can walk me thru it when I'm ready ? -- I need a massive amount of feminized seed so I can get back to my genetic doubling !--So I'm breed them !-- Looks like I may be back at in late spring ? -- Make my own dam U.B.C. Chemo !-- I set my dam pickle jar lab back up and pick up where I left off !-- I learned a lot since then !-- I'm still convinced I can pull this off !

I had brief thoughts of setting a delivery service my own self but not sure I'm up to the hassle at this point in my life. I can grow to supply myself and the wife but not sure I have the energy for much more. And really except for the cbd shortage, the market seems well covered here where I live.

I can only imagine RE !-- Never even had a legal joint yet !-- Down here growing weed in the belly of the beast ? -- Proves right there that I got no sense !-- I get caught with so much as a dirty pipe I go to jail !
D.D. been nursing a long time and U do it long enough it'll kill or U end up like me !-- My plan is simply to replace her high dollar nursing salary so she don't have to do that anymore !-- Anything more that that is gravy !-- I stayed put instead of relocating to a free state because when prohibition ends here I want in on the ground floor !--

I know there's some round here might have plans similar to mine !-- I hope they been in the trenches like me cause I figure I can hold my own !-- So they better be good !

Thanks Rose, I can't wait... I'm just wondering why cbd's seem to be ignored by most of the medical dispensaries around here. I understand demand directs the supply but they are calling themselves medical dispensaries. Maybe a lot of people are just now learning about cbd's....

Evening all !-- We don't got CBDs down here either RE !-- Round here weed mostly only got one name !- They just call it weed !-- and it comes pressed into kilo bricks in Mexico! -- They got lots to learn !

I might better find me one them red hats fore they burn them all !-- Dam I wanted one of them !

Do you want some Harley Tsu seeds RE? They have cbd heavy but they may also have thc heavy. Not a 1:1.

Hi Umbra, i see you down there, this working really cuts into your posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back