Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Nick it never ends !-- It's a journey not a destination !-- I consider my grow a test bed !-- I want that garage sized or bigger grow one day so I want to figure out what I'm do before I do it !-- Nick U forgot about a breeding area !-- A Hash shaking station -- Then a Rosin Press work space -- A place to work the oil for a wide angle of products As well as a packaging area !--

This is too much like work. working in the indoor grow getting everything trimmed up to spray Doctor Zyems and I hear Umbra in my head saying, don't take all that off, those are seed sites... Shoot, he's right, oh well, we veg a little longer, I had to trim so the zymes can get to every bit. Still waiting on my beneficial bugs. Bud and I got freaked out looking at the russet mites under my new, last Christmas microscope. They looked like maggots to both of us. At least thrip has eyes. These guys are so ugly and icky. are you getting my point? Bud says, oh don't look. well, i am tough, i looked OMG i wish i hadn't looked. I itch all over.

I sympathize with you Rose. I have a gallon of Kilz waiting to cover the walls, floors and ceiling of my flower room. Last year, about now actually, I got green flies in my grow. For some reason they were super interested in my afghani. Next thing I knew I had spider mites. My skin was crawling too. Larva on my bud, can't have that!

My ex wife had a pet tarantula named Stella. Stella lived in a 20 gal fish tank. I had been on the road for a couple of months and just flew from China on a 20 hour flight. As I was falling a sleep I felt the spider crawling on me. First on my leg and then on to my stomach. I was so tired I didn't even move. I felt it moving again this time toward my neck. I freaked and jumped out of bed. I looked over at Stella's cage and she was in it. It was just a dream. Stella's cage went into the living room after that.

Dairy and gluten free organic nachos ! --My favorite Nick !-- Hold the Jalapeños! -- I had a bad experience !
They are non -GMO Jalapeños right ?

Where Umbra he got some 'splaining to do ? -- Metallic Hydrogen and it's possible uses ? --Is that some that ionizing radiation stuff U was talking about ?

Going down slowly to the Rolling Stones tonight !-- Give me Shelter and maybe Sympathy for the Devil ? Take it from there !-- Later Keef out !

Watching something called Hyena Road. Keeping some good Hillbilly weed in a pipe and Gilbys Gin in the glass

Morning, nice selection Umbra, I just popped another BLR into flower yesterday...they sure are pretty at the finish, and the smoke is def top shelf.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- We got showers this morning and my face don't like it !-- Nick I said I had a bad experience with Jalapeños -- It's always the face !-- When I was a young man we were drinking and U know that don't always turn out well ?-- Someone put a bowl of jalapeños on the table and bet they could eat more of them than me !-- The liqour jumped up and took that challenge !-- Who knows why ? -- So like I won and I lost !-- Two things can be true !-- I kept the peppers down for awhile !-- I was doing my peacock thing when my belly had enough !-- A piece of jalapeño got stuck in my nose when I threw up !-- Like brain fire !--What do U do except find Jesus and start promising anything just make it stop !-- and meaning it !-- At the moment !-- Anyway my face may not be that bad today but Nick had to give me flashbacks !-- I'll pass on the peppers !

Good morning ofc. We have RAIN, first time in many months, hope it put all the fires out.

Good morning you old farts, my weather app says a possibility of rain over the next couple of days. Right now the sun is shining brightly and I don't see no clouds. Well, one can hope!
Well I moved some stuff around and reconsidered some things that I don't really need and now I think I have room to build another grow space. So I'm assuming that if I have two different grow spaces, the larger should be for flower?

Still trying to move some !-- It's about 86 and the dew point is about 80 !-- Liquid air like a sauna !

RE -- U gonna have to figure out what will work for U !-- Each and everyone of us got a different set of circumstances to grow in !-- It would probably be a good thing to sit down and do some thinking !-- What exactly can U do to get the most out the room U got to grow in and why U want to do !-- There's so many questions to be answered !-- So much to figure out before U even start !-- Or U can use the Keef way ? -- That is where U just jump da "F" in and figure it out as U go !-- If it works keep doing it if it don't then find another way !-- What grow medium U gonna grow in ? -- What kind of lights U gonna use ? --What do U want to grow !-- I wanted to grow a lot of varieties and keep the ones worked best for me !-- So I grow small plants and have a wide variety !-- I flip a 8 inch plant to bloom all da time !-- I can have 6-7 small plants of different varieties in the same bloom box !-- If I kept what they call mother plants I wouldn't have room for anything else !--I clone from clones ! - If U had room in one area for 8 small plants and run about 60 day finishers U could move one to bloom once a week and after 2 months U start harvesting one every week !-- Before I went to an 8 part rotation I was doing a 4 part rotation and moving plants to bloom every 2 weeks and harvesting every 2 weeks !-- I suggest U just get some seed wet and figure it out on the fly !-- U gonna make mistakes !

RE --I'm a cloner with a continuous grow !-- U could go as simple as starting seed sex the plants and grow them big as U have room for bloom them-- harvest and do it again !--

The seed I bred are germing just fine so they old enough !-- Nightshade mom with that Black Berry Snow Lotus dad -- Can I call it "Black Night "?-- Somebody want to grow some ?-- White Indica -- Mazar-i-Shariff and Rose's Purple Haze all with that super dad !-- There's more I only started these !-- I got Rose's Purple Haze with That BBSL dad and some with Bud's Strawberry Rhino dad !-- I want a dam Purple Berry now where is it ?-- Probably in those seed !-- I don't got anymore seed made with Bud's Strawberry but I got plenty with that BBSL dad !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back