Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I know it well !-- Milk !-- That's what it looks like !-- Non narcotic !-- Knock U right out !-- We used to use the fast acting barbiturates instead !--
Picked OR tech off a list I could be trained in when I went back into the army in 1980 !--I had built a new type concrete screed for a company in Illinois and set the shop up to mass produce it !-- I received an engineering bonus and a pink slip on the same day !-- Worked myself right out of a job !-- They had my machine they didn't need me !- I swore I would never build for anyone but myself in the future and reelected in the army !--- I had to go back through basic training again since I had been out 5 years !-- I had been a military policeman during the race riots of the early 70's so it was an exercise in restraint not to snatched a knot in a Drill Sgt a** !-- Then they let me go learn that O.R.Scrub tech had nothing to do with cleaning !-- Air conditioning after a 110 degree welding booth was heaven !-- There was all these cuties running around !-- It was a good thing !-- Sometime some them cuties give U all sorts of drugs too !-- Nurse used to take me shopping in her bosses samples closet !-- I knows about medicines like that !

RE just a guess so tell me if I'm right ? -- One on the left is a male the one on the right is a girl !

I don't have a lot of experience breeding or dealing with males but most of my males were always stretchy and lanky. Those look very nice and full. If I were a gambling man, I would bet both female.

Me either Hack !-- but I need a bunch of quality seed so I'm doing best I can !-- Lots of breeding techniques !-- Umbra put 3 males and 3 females from 3 different chocolate varieties in a box and let them get busy !-- Lots of variety and I got a nice Cafe Mocha and another I'm not sure what it's gonna do but it's something nice !-- These are my boys Waldo the Black Berry Snow Lotus on the left and Herrman the Wonder Berry on the right !-- I can only have one boy in bloom at a time so I know who dad is !-- Anyway I moved Waldo to bloom until he was just about to open flowers then I pulled him back into veg !-- He keep blooming awhile and I brought my girls over and slapped them around with him !-- If I had any sense I would have gone back and misted the girls with water to kill any excess pollen !-- B.B. King boy that I dusted some lower limbs on time went buck wild and I got too many seed everywhere !--

View attachment 20170921_153353-1.jpg

Nick U high again ?
Looks like we got a shower moving in !-- That would be nice !-- I was gonna mow !-- Dam shame !

Hack between farts and painting the walls brown look up Dr. David Suzuki and the story of how U.B.C. Chemo was made !-- We all grow weed but got our own angle !-- I already put a year into replicating the work that produced UBC !-- Most of the info and stuff was a lie and I had to work through each one !
I need me a coffee can full of high grade feminized seed !-- Can't afford to buy them so I have to learn to make them !

Nick think I'm buck wild about starting seed ? -- Just wait until I'm starting a thousand feminized seed every 2 weeks in the hopes of just that one plant !-- Then U know I'm going buck wild ?

Yeah man, I'm ripped. I'm also making my version of Red Beans and Rice. Mexican style.

F I didn't have so many Irons in the fire I would start about a dozen myself. I need a seedling light but first I need to fix my dog

I trust those beans and rice are gonna be vegetarian Nick !-- People most place don't understand the in the south even vegetable dishes aren't vegetarian !--- U cook some nbeans better be some hog off in them somewhere !-- What would collard greens be without fatback ?

When it comes to a colonoscopy ? -- I'm a big boy !-- I said NO !-- -

Put the black snake down we don't want to hurt each other do we ?

I'm on the cannacaps pill now I don't need it !-- Talk all U want but I ain't doing it !

We used to put these PEG feeding tubes in and the doc feed the scope down the esoagus into the stomach then shine a light at me and I stab a hole then stick a hemostat down thru the incision to the stomach and he feed me a line that he had and I pull the string out and the tube down the throat and out my end !-- Then U could put the food directly into the stomach !-- I talk a lot of trash about guns but I perfer sharp steel !--

RE just a guess so tell me if I'm right ? -- One on the left is a male the one on the right is a girl !

I'll let you know whenever I can tell the difference. Neither one is showing me anything yet...

I trust those beans and rice are gonna be vegetarian Nick !-- People most place don't understand the in the south even vegetable dishes aren't vegetarian !--- U cook some nbeans better be some hog off in them somewhere !-- What would collard greens be without fatback ?

Yeah they are but I'm having left over fried chicken too!:vap-Bong_smoker:

I had a couple propane bottles that were rusting up and I'm trying to clean the place up some !--- I saw my neighbors who camp a lot when the princess had me take her on her daily scooter ride and stopped to ask if he could use them !-- They have a family from Rockport that lost everything staying with them !-- I know that look in they eyes from post Katrina !-- I told them I made some home made wine and would they like a couple bottles ? -- I hooked them up !-- One them big bottles of coconut and 2 bottles of blueberry !-- Right about now -- One will be asking the other --Does this wine seem a little stronger than regular wine ? -- It might be folks !--It just might be ?

Make me want some beans and rice! -- Back in the swamp there was a long tradition that Monday was wash day so they would put on a pot of beans and let them cook all day while they did laundry !-- Those beans might be good Nick but D.D. make some cajun beans and rice make U have a religious experience !--
I grew up cooking southern !-- We ate lots of fried stuff - potatoes and bread !-- D.D. cook Cajun! -- I was telling her about the peeps next door and she said I should cook them a big gumbo !-- I can follow a recipe !-- I guess I go ask tommorrow if they want CKN and Sausage or Seafood gumbo ! -- I would feel more comfortable making CKN fried steak mashed potatoes and gravy !-- I'm am the king of gravy !--U may have heard of me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back