Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoop - I think I coulda got by with a toke or two less !- Ya'll don't be encouraging Umbra - Can't U see I'm trying to lure him over to the dark side ! --- I been banned from starting seed !- RWS is in charge now !- Why ? I don't want to talk about it !- She has half dozen White Elephant and 6 GTH seed germing now!-- Should have a fine GTH male courting a sexy T.E. clone in about three months !- Yoop - U think he might like one of my Widow girls ?- They get lonely U know !

Boys and girls just wanna do what boys and girls wanna do. Sure, he`ll like a Widow girl, or any girl, for that matter.

Hopper at the Shoreline, with a nice high, huh ? Hope he finds his way back.

Yoop that fat green man came to see me a few days ago also.....Umbra, when you bring in good stuff and embarrass the locals they are going to give you a hard time, remember it's about the medicine not the man. The good o'l boys club just needs to get their mind right that your there to stay and your meds speak for themselves. I agree, shoot them a z for a test run, if the patients like it, they are gonna demand your product, when that happens and it will, you get to set your price. Just hang on Umbra, here is a little saying I like and it's true.....when your moving to a higher altitude in life there is gonna be turbulence....thats how you know your moving up in the world. I have all the faith and confidence if you could just get it in the hands of the patients you will become legend in no time...just hang on till the all the bullshit stops, you will come out on top....I have faith in your product and I have never seen, smelled or smoke it.

What up Krav. I see you b up and ready. Lol
Wake and Bake Folks
Yehaaaa

morning yoop, mom, krav, hopper and the rest of the ofc. had my bowl and having coffee now. it has done some raining this morn, started after midnight and stopped around daylight, now my driveway goes across the road.

We are finally supposed to have some Sunshine today. Been raining like crazy. My Garden forgot what sunshine lookS like. Lol

Morning O.F.C. !- Welcome Mom !-- Hopper that was bad wasn't it ?- Think U got it worse than me!-- Good to see Yoop settling back in to life !-- The dark side Umbra !-- what happened had nothing to do with your weed !-- I still think we need to find that GMO weed with the broken THC switch !

Do I remember the Hippie saying he saw an ounce of THC Wax , Shatter whatever it was on his local Craiglist or something !- Is that real or am I just high ? Cause I could work a system like that ! - -

Morning Bozo, Keef and Giggy. Rains coming now, looks like a good stormy day. Loading a bowl now....

Good morning guys ,and sm!

Yooper i am so happy that mrs y is home I can't even tell ya. I think I see myself in that condition and it freaked me out a bit.

I have company, they are asleep in the silver bullitt...what oh yeah, airstream. I love when company brings their own house.

Smoking some gsc in a pen this morning, with coffee. need to spring into action and make breakfast for company....But for now, i am hanging at mp getting my head bad.

Fixing to hop up and put the bacon on, gonna make eggs biscuits grits bacon and hash browns. Fresh squeezed Florida OJ and hot coffee, yum yum...and now its' storming here :)

went to a restaurant in Naperville ,Ill that had a big machine with fresh oranges showing and it squeezed fresh juice as needed. could watch your glass getting squeezed.

Morning, Old Farts. Had a great day yesterday. Got to spend it with the three gals I love the most. Doesn't get any better than that!

Got the van home from Murder City without a hitch. Got back to town, hit a Snyder hole, and lost a hub cap! Gives me an excuse to pony up some greenbacks to buy some Mickey Thompson mags........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back