Greets to all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fessup

Reaction score
Greets all, fessup here from Southeast US, to learn from your shared talents and obvious horticultural skills.

Trying my green thumb a bit, have about fifty sprouts from a bag of skunk with seed. Picking up quite a few pointers and great info to help keep me on the straight and narrow. Hope to have half females and split a couple dozen girlies across two indoor and a third outdoor location. At this point, I'll have to call em' seedlings, eh?

I was amazed at how fast they germinated in wet paper towels... overnight I had about 50 of 60 or so seeds, with one inch roots already, looking for love. I did use a heating pad, but hoping their superfast germination is a clue to their stamina and growth potential. Five days now and most are about 4" tall, most with purplish stems, reaching and straining for the tube lights.

Will absorb as much as I can here and hope to contribute in some way... great site here everyone, keep up the good work!

fessup

hello and welcome..are you doing a journal on these? what type lights..soil/hydro..sounds like a good grow..get a GJ started so i can fallow along..Love to watch plants grow..50=60 sprouts sounds good..and they sound healthy..just keep in mind Bag seeds has a tendancy of careing the hermie gene..but are great starter beans to learn with and get your system dialed in..Heres some MOJO for the little ones..

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back