A List Of Seedbanks To Buy From Or Not To Buy From With Ratings

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shot ???? = germinate and if so how did you do it. got some big bud skunk on the way

Take a pic of the nodes where the leaves come out. If it's showing sex you will see either small white hairs or balls. Here is a great sex ed link. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16565
markiethesaint said:
from nlseeds. they did send confirmation that $ was recieved, how it would be packaged. Even included the fact that the U.K postl service was on strike and also that the strike was averted on the 15th. Seem reputable, decent prices, anyone know or ordered from them before? Also.....if I post a pic of my "bagseed" plant now at 15" can anyone tell me its sex...any certain part i should take pic of ????

cs11787 said:
Would it be safe to have seeds sent to a postal office where you can rent a mailbox for 3 months? I asked them and they said in order to get one id have to fill out personal info. Other than that i dont have a clue what address i would send it to.

I saw this post and was wondering the same. I have never ordered seeds but am really looking forward to getting some, terrible herbs around my way lol.

I have ordered from the Doc a number of times and the longest my order took was 10 days, the Doc is honest and if he gets your order it gets shipped the next business day. Personally I always use my credit card, never had any problems.

I'm wondering about hemp depot, sent extra money for fast shipping, 3 weeks ago{sent m.o} I have tried to contact them, and I always get failure of delivery through email, does any one have a different email address for them other than {[email protected]}, thanks if you can help me. I thought with them being 5 star and in canada where I am, they would be quicker.

im in the uk
and over here we can just buy seeds from shops
and pay in cash = no paper trail
didnt realise how lucky i was till i read this thread
i did order some autoflowering seeds on line
as the local shops didnt have them
i used soulseeds, i got the seeds a few days after ordering them
but soulseeds seems to have dissapeared now
so...
sorry for this usless post ;)

hey grunt bro who do u really think is the most reliable seeds co. n do u work for seed boutiqe

:) hey grunt bro who do u really think is the most reliable seeds co. n do u work for seed boutiqe

I was under the impression that commercial growing was generally frowned upon on this site?

Breeders make more money per plant than people who sell bud- by a long, long, long shot. Do you endorse and/or overlook this type of commercial growing because they are providing a service that you need?

How is a person who grows plants for seeds- providing a service that you don't want to engage in- any different than the person growing kind bud for someone who doesn't want to grow their own for whatever reason?

I just don't see the difference.

BTW- I'm not a commercial grower, but I don't see a problem with getting paid for providing a service.

I ordered Speed Queens of Mandala from seedboutique.com .. they took 21 days to arrive but got here! (takes a while where i live) - i even emailed them ahead of time asking about the delay and they we're professional, polite, and prompt in their response :)

Fiction said:
take any measures necessary to protect yurself..if that means using a different address when ordering do it. better safe than sorry.

Hey guys....out of the whole process, ordering the seeds by mail is the only part that makes me nervous.

Has anyone here had ANY TYPE of problems with legal issues or just plain getting caught or something like that?

hey man this was just what i was looking for what do seed shop do you us that ships to the u.s. ....thanks

Do not go through amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com. they are a ripp off. I ordered white satin from worldwidemarijuanaseeds.com, it came in like 8 days in original packing.

Thanks
SALT

SALTROCK said:
Do not go through amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com. they are a ripp off. I ordered white satin from worldwidemarijuanaseeds.com, it came in like 8 days in original packing.

Thanks
SALT

I ordered from Amsterdamseeds.com got my order both times. Ordered from Gypsy Nirvana once and got seeds too.:D

SALTROCK said:

Thanks
SALT

the first time i got seeds it was from worldwidemarijuanaseeds.com. Original packaging, shipped discreetly.
it was around holiday so it took a little longer i guess..10 days total - not just working days.

i also have gotten other stuff from there too..."accessories". They shipped arrived quickly.. about 7 days.

very satisfied with my dealings.

havent dealt with other seedbanks, just giving personal experience with worldwide.

I ordered online from seed botique 1/11 using a prepay mastercard I bought at the grocery store with cash. They sent me an email confirmation of order, and on 1/15 another email saying it had been sent.

They arrived discreetly packaged today, 1/22 in the Western United States. Nirvana Silver Pearl, and Haze x Skunk #1 :banana:

Latest posts

Back