Dear Law Enforcement Official...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im a service manager for a reputable car company, live in the burbs, pay my taxes and have a beautiful wife that i wake up for every day. I dont believe in selling drugs, i dont promote reckless living, and generally just keep to myself. I refuse to take prescription drugs that have cost me hepatitis once before and i would do anything for anyone that needed help, but unfortunately i am an evil drug lord hell bent on growing his own supply in secret in order to prevent anti-economic values by not promoting the violent lifestyle led by a portion of drug dealers. I mean cmon, alcohol has taken so much from me already and i dont understand why. I wonder why i served my country sometimes, it doesnt align with me when i ask it to.

Damn bro! Speaking the truth. That was an amazing post!

jmathews said:
Yeah Guys Just Think Of The Arresting Officers That Go Home And Fire Up. When A Few Hours Earlier They Where At Your House Or A Cannibis Users House Harrasing, Arresting, And Siezing There Property. I Say ______ They Are Just A Bunch Of Hippacritical Liers. Yea Everyone Has To Work To Pay Bills And Provide For Thier Family, But For Me I Had Rather Pick Cans Up Off The Side Of The Road Than Be Labeled As A Piece Of ****. Because Thats Exactly What They Are( Meaning The Ones Who Arrest And Then Go Home And Participate In The Same Type Activity).

Please edit your post, profanity isnt a neccesity, check out the site rules.

first time poster but wanted to add to this great thread

it's true, if you are in the folds of society, you can't help but to notice the people who smoke. Moms, dads, teachers, clergy, doctors, lawyers, and of course a lot of less known professionals too like engineers, architects and so on. It is sad that to plant a few of these seeds here constitutes a major felony and my wife and kids (unknowingly)and I could loose our house. I have a small grow, personal use never sold a bit. my friends think i get it from a coworker, but they all smoke it when they come over too. and they get their own, and they are parents, professionals and otherwise law abiding citizens too. if you say the "bad guys" get their money from drug trade, then instead of telling us to stop smoking pot, let us grow it. i don't condone meth, crank crack or any of that crap and hope you guys throw them all in jail, but the herb? come on man what do we gotta do to get it on the endangered species list or something. this war on drugs is killing off a natural plant and throwing hard working, tax paying and good citizens in jail. and is the world a better place for it? i don't think so

Alcohol has ruined more lives then any MJ has ever Have..

I have noticed that there are a large number of people who, although do not use Marijuana themselves, are in support of it. The government is NOT acting in our best interest, nor are they listening to the majority. They keep forgetting their place. If the majority of their citizens demand change, it is the governments job to make sure that change is implemented. Surveys were conducted here in Canada as to whether marijuana should be legalized. More than 60% of Canadians said it should be. Yet, it remains illegal. The problem is that people forget that it is the citizens who have the power, not politicians.

I too am tired of being in fear of arrest b/c phamr meds dont work but Cannabis does. i have never been in trouble with the law but i spend over 7 yrs in jail seeing clients. there are people in all sectors of society that closet smoke. if everyone came out of the smoke closet then things would definitly change.

Viper, so true. there has to be hidden motives for a millionaire to take a low 6 fig job....hhmmmm

well, i guess i cant go into polotics until i become a multi-millionaire

SSH

I am 35 years old, started smoking marijuana at age 18 just for the fun of it. I now also use it for neck/back/nerve injuries, anti-depressant, anti-nausea, anti-insomnia, and to keep from drinking very destructive alcohol.

In addition to the hundreds of ailments and illnesses that since then I have discovered it helps to cure or alleviate...

hXXp://www.rxmarijuana.com/comments_and_observations.htm

...I also believe that to purchase marijuana (and its derivatives like hash and hash oil) is to support criminal and terrorist elements like the Mexican Drug Cartel, The Columbian Drug Cartel, Al-Qaida, Hizbullah, Hamas, and in the past the likes of the Khmer Rouge, and of course the C.I.A.!

When we all grow our own, we are doing our own small part to fight crime and terrorism!

Did you know at one time the constitution of the United States protected your right to use drugs. It's true. Marijuana was outlawed because it was perceived only illegal immigrants involved in criminal activity used reefer. So making pot illegal meant getting rid of those undesirables.
As for law enforcement, I loath them and believe they are a menace to society. I believe in personal accountability, personal responsibility, and that we should police ourselves. Do away with big government, no more judges and no more police. We have become nations of ninny’s and cry baby’s who want someone else to solve our problems.

Did you know that the drafters of the constitution GREW marijuana and were marijuana farmers? Yes, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson.

It is not true the reason you mention for marijuana's outlaw. It was outlawed in 1937 because of pressure from the Alcohol, Tobacco, and Pharmaceutical companies who wanted us to become addicted and in need of their man-made drugs (with exception of tobacco which is natural). These drugs (+ cigarettes) allow them to profit, but marijuana anyone can grow and smoke and this they did not want to allow to continue anymore!

The propaganda against immigrant criminals only began AFTER they decided to outlaw it and keep it outlawed.

Sinisterhand said:
Did you know at one time the constitution of the United States protected your right to use drugs. It's true. Marijuana was outlawed because it was perceived only illegal immigrants involved in criminal activity used reefer. So making pot illegal meant getting rid of those undesirables.
As for law enforcement, I loath them and believe they are a menace to society. I believe in personal accountability, personal responsibility, and that we should police ourselves. Do away with big government, no more judges and no more police. We have become nations of ninny’s and cry baby’s who want someone else to solve our problems.

AMEN brother....i agree..its time folks get real and I CAN not stand a hypocrited evil butthead...I have spoken
Farmer dave

oh and by thway....i was a cop...i have mind also and dont agree with certain laws

ok..let me get to the point..i live in the woods on my ranch and have a 6 year old timberwolf..he has cancer and is going thru chemo....it costs more than you can imagine..i grow and with the other drugs he is on it helps. Like I said..I was a cop...do notmake me out to be evil..I think everybody should do what they want...provided they dont hurt each other and respect each others rights. Farmer Dave...I have spoken again...feel better

I just want to give an update on my wolf..he is doing fine after his 3rd round of Chemo-therapy. and the medical plants are working to soothe his pain...I love this thread...and like talking to you.
Farmer Dave

i have cancer. ive also been harrassed for the past 5 years about cannabis by the cops, i dont mind, they try to do their job. theyve been brainwashed for years on most things in their life. But seriously i see meth addicts/dealers and coke dealers everyday offering me to buy drugs, kinda like docters. i also hav ADHD and when i take the docters drugs, they make me feel like a drug addicted zombie. why not go bust a docter thats dealing those drugs you see on TV that want you to call a 800 number if youve been hurt by this drug. Seriously...get get a damned tweeker, not hard to find, u still get money to meet your "quotas"..

In the 1930's WILLIAM RANDOLF HEARST ran a smear campain to make marijuana illegal to protect HIS INTEREST IN THE TIMBER INDUSTRY. Because HEMP was going to replace wood in the paper industry, because it was cheaper to make paper with hemp and the GOOD OLE BOY would have lost millions. Not because it was a dangerous drug, it is still an HERB. that has more medical use. Personally I have never seen any one go and kill some one after smoking, or eating it. Though since it is illegal you may get killed over having a large quanity to sell. ( I heard this on a cartoon):holysheep:

big pharma makes 2 much money .if every one could grow their own medicine the drug companies (and their share holder politicians like rumsfield and h.clinton)will lose out.cannabis is such a valuable plant ,medicaly,industrialy and recreationaly.hemp is also the only viable bio fule crop.i.e you get more energy from the fule than the energy used to produce it-unlike corn and other such ''green'' bio fules.

Newbie poster here. I, too, am sick and tired of having to look over my shoulder and hide whenever I want to smoke a spliff. I'm sick and tired of paying $60.00 for an eighth of an ounce of a "black-market herb." I dream of the day that I can walk the street and smoke a spliff, just like I can smoke a cigarette. I dream of the day that I can walk into a liquor store and say, "I'd like a pack of Munchies brand pre-rolled please" and the clerk says, "That'll be $5.00."

Do I ever drive high? No.
Do I ever go to work high? No.
Do I ever toke while working? No.
Do I ever smoke around kids? No.
Do I stub my smoke when someone states it is making them uncomfortable? Yes.

Where do you draw the line? Should I stop wiping my behind because my fecal matter stinks? Should I stop having sex because there's an off-chance that someone might hear me? Should I not eat, because something had to die to become my food?

Read the small print, people. You see "To Protect and to Serve". I see "To Protect property and to Serve the wealthy".

HICK You did a good job. You said it right.. you took the time and effort to write a clear message to those who criminalize us and say we are all potheads for smoking pot.. im 74 been smoking forty years at first for recreation and then for relaxation from a hi pressure job and now legally ca.certified for chronic pain .. Im tired of hiding .....edsr

This thread is a great idea. The only problem is police aren't in it to help the people. They are in it for the headrush they get when they get to kick in a grower's door, throw in a flash bang, and swing there semi auto rifles at the wife and children.

I remember a time when police were actually trained to "Serve and protect" but those days are gone. I've seen the police shoot a man with third degree burns all over his body, because he refused to go lay in the dirt at the side of the road.

I've also seen video of six police officers rip a womans' clothes off in a jail cell. They refused to give her anything to cover herself from the freezing air anyone who's been to jail knows about. In both of the situations I've mentioned, the police were not even given a slap on the wrist.

They no longer swear to "Serve and protect" that is now a motto. That went out of style at the same time they stopped being "Peace officers" and started becoming "Law enforcement officers"

I personally was once pulled over by police for riding my bike at about 8:30 PM for not having a light. When I refused to a search I was litterally SHOVED off the back of my bicycle, yanked up by the collar of my Tshirt, put in cuffs, and thrown in the back of a squad car (All of this happened on the sidewalk, in front of my job) All I had on me was my wallet, and a $20 bill. When they let me go all I got was a "Don't let me catch you doing anything" I was ASTOUNDED. Not even an apology? They told me to leave before they decided to plant something on me.

They police no longer work for the citizens (Well, now adays they refer to us as civilians, or if there is an inceident, we are "Subjects") they are strictly here to create ticket revenue, and to keep the jail filled with non violent drug offenders. If the war on drugs was over, millions of police would be laid off, and they just simply aren't going to have that.

This all works because the police refuse to police each other. They have what is dubbed the "Blue wall of silence" Basically they refuse to punish other police at all. Has anyone ever tried to go to a police station and file a complaint on an officer? I strongly advise AGAINST this. They are supposed to have a standard form to give you, but in most stations they will absolutely refuse to give it to you, because that would create a paper trail and a pattern would start to show. They will question you about the situation, and will tell you it is an un-founded allegation. I've tried it before, and they threatened to arrest me if I didn't leave the station right then.

That was beautiful Hick, brought tears to my eyes man! you definately nailed it.......LEO needs to settle down and get with the program.....heady buds are here to stay!

Hick said:
I wasn't going to say anything, but...

This is it!
Enough!
I'm tired.
Tired of having to hide.
Tired of having to worry about you invading my private life and stealing all I own, and all my family owns, in the name of your so called War On Drugs.
It's time for this damn foolishness to end. Right now...TODAY!!
Over thirty years of scientific study, and still no credible evidence that cannabis is harmful. Oh, I know what your thinking...
"But, all of the drug training films they showed us at the academy said pot was really bad for America."

Well, Kemosabe...
You've been lied to.
The lies have been told so often, and by so many, most people blindly accept the government propaganda as gospel.
Let me set you straight.
I know the negative image of the average cannabis user that the "media" puts out for Mr. and Mrs. Average American to swallow as the truth serves only to perpetuate the blind suppression of one of the most incredible medicinal resources known to man...
But I'll let you in on a little secret...
There is no real 'stereotype' you can affix to users of cannabis.
I know it makes it easier to do your job thinking that we're all alike, but it is now time for you to face the facts, my misguided and underpaid friend.
Ready?
My Grandpappy used to say that a mind is a lot like a parachute...
Neither one works worth a damn unless they're open...
So set aside your prejudice for just a moment, and come with me...
Let's meet some of the people you may be forced to arrest when you blindly follow orders that make no sense.

Say hello to my friend Jon R. Officer.
Jon is the father of two little girls.
Jon has a grow room in his basement.
He grows a little cannabis because his wife is dying of cancer, and it gives her an appetite after her chemo sessions.
He smokes a little now and then to relieve his severe migraine headaches.
Jon's never even had a parking ticket!!
He's the vice-principal of a local high school, and is a part-time firefighter.
He lives in constant fear that someone will find out about his 'hobby'.
As an informed, intelligent, reasoning man, Jon doesn't understand why cannabis is not yet legal for med. users.
Over here is Steve W., Officer
You know what's funny??
Steve doesn't smoke cannabis at all!
No...really!!!
Everything he grows is sold for the cost of materials and labor to a private club that provides cannabis for people who are sick and in some cases, dying.
Why does he do it?
He lost his wife two years ago to AIDs.
She got a transfusion that contained the virus when she was given blood after an auto accident.
Steve's wife used to get her medicinal cannabis from the club...
Until the old grower that had been providing the majority of their supply got arrested, lost his home, his cars, his money, and his freedom.
Steve stepped in after his wife died because he feels some sense of compassion for people he'll never even meet.
Boy if you guys bust him...
He sure has it coming!!
Say hi to Renee G. before she has to rush off to work.
She has a really big court case this morning, and she's running late.
Well...there she goes!
You'd like Renee officer, she thinks you guys have one of the hardest, most thankless jobs out there.
She thinks that if you spent as much time and energy on solving murders and rapes as you do on the War On Drugs, her job would be much easier.
Oh, did I mention that Renee is a public defender?
She grows a little cannabis to ease the pain from severe Arthritis.
At 34, her hands look like they belong to her 79 yr. old grandmother.....
The cannabis makes it much more bearable on the days she can't even button her blouse. The cannabis works far better than all of the 'legal' drugs her doctor kept giving her.
I suppose I could introduce you to the rest of my good friends, but I know you want to get to the local Dunkin' Donut before all the creme-filled doughnuts are gone.
I respect your busy schedule.
I'll be brief...
The rest of the evil, lazy, shiftless stoners I know include: a Dentist, one of your fellow Officers, (bet you know a couple too...) a Nurse, a Restaurant Owner, a Rabbi, a Soccer Mom, a Small Business Owner, a Crane Operator, a Mailman, (oops, I mean 'Postal Worker') a Graphic Designer, and my youngest brother (who suffers from a rare and deadly disease; scleroderma.)

Well...
There you have it my courageous crime-fighter...
The whole mangy crew of lawbreakers.
We've all had it with the War On Drugs.
Millions of lives ruined...
And for what??
If you really want a war on drugs...
Why not start with the two drugs that kill more Americans than all other drugs COMBINED!!
Alcohol and Tobacco. Look at the statistics...
the numbers don't lie.
Hey, I know you have to earn a living too, but now you know the truth.
The next cannabis grower or user you arrest may be one of my friends...
So try and remember why you took that oath...
Think back...Remember??
To Protect And Serve!
Remember??!!
So ask yourselves...
Who are you protecting or serving by jailing someone who has every moral, ethical, spiritual, and constitutional right to use an herbal alternative provided by our Creator to holistically treat their particular ailments?

If our lying politicians will not end this insanity, then maybe, just maybe...
If you stop arresting people for availing themselves of their real and inalienable right to decide what they put into their bodies, or grow in the privacy of their homes, you can follow the advice of my friend the lawyer and concentrate on real criminals.
I know you guys like to drop in here occasionally and see what we're up to, so feel free to print up a copy of this and give it to a friend. Break free from your strings, my little puppet, and use your time on the force to make a positive impact on our society by ignoring us cannabis growers and users.
Go arrest that meth dealer over at the junior high school...
You'll feel better about yourself.
Shoot that rapist in the nuts...
Club that mugger, drown some sick pedophile...
Hell, throw a murderer from the top of a really tall building...
Then go home and smoke a big, fat joint...
You'll sleep like a baby. I promise.
Who am I??
Nobody special...
A husband and father, a little league coach, a deacon in my church, and someone who smokes a little pot to make life just a little bit more bearable on the days my pain makes me want to take hostages...
Don't you remember me???
When you came to my door yesterday taking donations for the P.A.L. charity dinner, I bought four tickets.

Latest posts

Back