New To The Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokesalot

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

New to this forum and hoping to learn more about hydroponics and aeroponics. I am somewhat of a novice--I did grow a few plants in soil (indoors) several years ago and got a marginal yield.

I've heard that hyrdoponic systems are easier and produce a greater yield in a shorter period and I wanted to try either a hydro or aeroponic system. Has anyone used both before? Is aeroponic worth the extra $$$? Which one is advisable for a novice?

searcher

welcome to MP, i am a soil farmer, just wanted to welcome you aboard, there is many a good hydro farmers here enjoy...

Smokesalot,
Sounds like you are about in the same boat I am.I just got one of the GH waterfarms.Have'nt hooked up yet.
There is alot of info on hydro in here.
Welcome!

Gb

soil farmer welcomes you . my first advice would be to do alot of reading. then read some more. look forward to seeing your grows...:)

Welcome to MP. I have personally never done a hydro or areo, but there is plenty of people on here to help you out. And there is tons of info. Good luck and best of luck on your future grows.

I was a dirt farmer for my first 2 grows. For my current grow, I'm going to try something between dirt and hydro - hempy buckets! I have 4 satoris veging in mini hempys right now. Growingreen is rendering a lot of assistance for my hempy grow. :)

Soo, who ya talkin' to there, Art???:rofl: ;)

Hehe! Anyway, on with the business mang! Time for a hempy gj! Start it up and I'll be there to shower you with tons of rep (of course!):D

:rofl: No worries, yeah, I got caught responding to an ancient thread about a month ago:hubba: Funny **** man!

Hey, ArtVandolay, how about a grow journal on your hempy bucket grow? Say YES!!!

His post was almost a year ago-wonder if he learned anything.
Art-I help ya keep an eye on that hempy-lol-jk

Gb

Latest posts

Back