1st time grower on a budget

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RevNasty

Reaction score
I have a small setup 2 sprouts right now growing under floroescents. 2 40w bulbs on a 4 foot mount 1 red 1 blue. Currently using MG moisture control. Planning to add another light tomorrow. I need to know how to get more seeds. my sprouts are from a good sak from a while ago. but even if 1s female im gonna need to get more started. Otherwise ill have no chance to grow some real weed and stuck payin 60dollas and sak here in the midwest. is it safe to order from another country and get seeds sent to my house? :fid:

Welcome and check out the "Resources" at the top of the page most of your answers will be in there...take care..

Thank goodness for places like this. im spending more time researching than i am working right now(all the more reason to grow my own) so its best to make use of all ur knowledge while i can. I know now that ineed more seeds. is it safe to order from amsterdam and get it delivered to my house? right now this is my main concern because if the seeds i have both turn out to be males then i wont know what to do. We dont have cafes or shops here in tha dakotas. I was very close to ordering seeds from the link on this site. when i figured i better ask first. Please let me know how to obtain high quality seeds safely?

never had to order seeds myself...
if one of your sprouts do turn out female, or both, you can start learning yourself on some cloning techniques...
anywho, welcome to the world of MP! :48:

try not to order your seeds to the spot you plan to grow from.. order to a friends house, po box or different location.. welcome aboard brotha

Latest posts

Back