My new Magical Butter machine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Results;
1 cookie=
Couch lock, red swollen eyes, body numbness, slower thought process and an overall drunken feeling.
Success 👌

Nice, abide and enjoy the ride. sound like some home made brownies I made a couple of years ago....pure thunder. Great write up, very informational :)

Wanted to add i made my first butter ever this week. I used Keri Gold salted irish butter 3 sticks and 30 grams of bud and shake and decarbed per instructions that came with machine... IT IS WONDERFUL!!!! It tastes like salted caramel. good in oatmeal cookies and great in coffee.

I was poking around the net and found this sight/blog (Beyond Chronic, Old Hippie) Seems like somebody we "already/should" know...

http://beyondchronic.com/2014/06/magical-butter-machine-review-part-2/

I'm seriously considering coconut oil canna-caps (made in MBM II) as my first venture into cooking/concentrate

I'm almost 2 months behind schedule on my next plant [Dude (seed) looked like a Lady] so I NEED to use my trim/worst of the popcorn efficiently.
:48:

EDIT:
I noticed on that sight he, just recently, stopped using lecithin over some increased health risk (of what I don't remember).
Has anyone else seen/read anything?

I'll talk to you....

Take a screwdriver and pry your CAPS LOCK key off your keyboard.

ok ordered mine :) do u guys use liquid sunflower lecithin or powder

powder. And it makes a big difference if you don't use it so use it.

Latest posts

Back