Here we grow again, 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ston-loc

Reaction score
Alright now, already been rolling along nicely with the usual intent of downsizing. Tried starting things a little later this year.

So far have an icookies, timewreck, and a sunshine daydream in the amended holes. Just transplanted two more icookies into 15gallon smart pots this afternoon.

View attachment IMG_0763.jpg

Tried something new this year, and did a little light dep experiment. Harvested this The White yesterday at 60 days. You can see the container with the lower larf in the top of pic 1 :48:

I bet next spring we'll do more and have a full double harvest

View attachment IMG_0738.jpg

Pulling up a chair and tossing on my shades for your epic 2017 OD.

That sure looked ready to me. Two harvests a season... Cali and you rock! Glad you're here, I will be too. Looking good already.

Gonna be a great season 2017, glad to see you.

Hey thanks TC :aok: Still have another clone off The White just getting hardened off. Then from seed have Buckeye Purple, Asad, and Harley-tsu. Maybe another week or two before they come out. Starting to get that happy feeling out there :D

Ston I really can't wait to see how they all turn out especially the Buckeye Purple, she is definitely a beautiful plant

Thanks Bud, she did good for us two seasons back, and is an early start to flower, and early finisher out doors also. Def a looker too. These are F2Bx1 if I remember right. Had one pink pheno, one purple pheno last time we grew her. Hoping it's a girl. :48:

View attachment IMG_0798.jpg

Thanks Bud, she did good for us two seasons back, and is an early start to flower, and early finisher out doors also. Def a looker too. These are F2Bx1 if I remember right. Had one pink pheno, one purple pheno last time we grew her. Hoping it's a girl. :48:

My fingers are crossed for you it's looking really good and stout so hopefully :48:

Man she is foreal, gotta sneak up on some of those beans or a cut fosure...

damn ston, off to a great start.
your regular girls are bigger than my planned early light dep stuff is :eek: :(
bunk start here, still limping into spring (or trying to) ..really setting my start back.

nice to see another testing their hand with light dep.. apart from the effort while doing it; it sure makes the season much easier (peace of mind knowing you have something down atleast already. and peace of back by breaking the harvest up a bit)
always enjoy smoking some fresh OD, while checking on the regular season OD girls ;)

:)

Yeah dude, wasn't so much hard, but def took effort. It helped keep in it small enough to fit under a 30 gallon trash can. 6:30 pm alarm goes off. Go out and put the can over it. 9pm alarm goes off. Go out and take the can off. If we're gonna commit to that effort next spring, we'll definitely do a bunch.
Thanks for popping in guys :48:

Latest posts

Back