Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone hope you guys are all off to an excellent start :48:

Looks like my seedlings are coming in nicely some glue tech cross desert secret menthol monkey ultimate purple Longbottom leaf and some Mendocino purple princess cut and some Callio orange

View attachment IMG_6017.jpg

Think I’m going to give this one the Chop I was really hoping it was going to grow out of this but the mutation is just crazy on it

View attachment IMG_1481.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apple Jack is finished !-- 5 gallons !---Little drier than I'd like but that's the way D.D. like it !--One sip ain't no doubt what it is !-- Took the scooter dog for a nice ride !-- 72 and sun at the beach !--I had enough of it !--Cap time and time to find da bottom of dis pipe then refill it !--
Got one those Cornish hen I'm smoke for supper !-- 420 ish !

Emma Gonzales at that anti gun rally in Florida -!--- U need to hear the 17 year old girl talk !-- I wanna be like her when I grow up !

Little CKN been in the smoker at 250 for bout and hour !-- Later when I get Froggy maybe some Mac and cheese and a can of peas and carrots !-- I don't do complicated when I don't have to !
Got a nice buzz working !-- Might better get me some caps stuff before lights out !

Eric Burden --Sky Pilot !-- Where do we go from here ?--Hall of the Mountain King ?--
Maybe after this there be some CCR -- Fortunate Son ?--Run Thru the Jungle ?--Mane I See Where This is going!---I'm sure I'll work around to Still in Saigon -- Ohio -- and well that music from when they had to evacuate the American embassy with helicopters as the Charlie moved in !-- It was a sad time !--but we had good music !

Morning O.F.C.!-- Weed ain't smoking itself !--Wake and Bake my peeps !--We got a day to do !--I'm not up to much yet but my heart is in the right place !-- I see Umbra up at O-dark-30 proofing the site !-- Oh ! -It hurts when I do this !-- I got a buzz to work on I see ya'll later !

morning ofc,,,9 oclock and my boy still asleep,,,,,,had a great day at LEGOLAND ,,,then he had a friend do a sleep over ,,,they got to stay wake late last night 11pm,,,legoland was fun ,,,but bring your check book ,,,for me and two 5 year olds it was just over 500$(for every thing breakfast,lunch admission to the park and dinner,,,also includes 60 for gas),,,enjoying my last few minutes of peace and quiet time before they wake up and I have to cook breakfast ,,, thanks guys

Morning Zig -Umbra !-
- Zig -- I don't miss those days !-- My first wife quit taking birth control because she thought a baby would bring us closer !-- It didn't !-- My daughter and I were close until she went away to college !-- She could stay with me any time I wanted as long as the child support was paid !-- The ex put me thru the ringer from the time we divorced when my daughter was 7 to the time I got custody of her when she was 12 !-- All I ever wanted for her was to be happy and have a better chance in life than I did !-- She and my grand babys are set for life !--She has an engineering degree and a bright future !--I feel I did my job !--We're no longer close but I'm O.K. with that ! I no longer have to worry about her and enjoy life best I can !--

Umbra --I hate it when that happens !-- Fall asleep early then wake up in the middle of the night !
I try to plan what time I go to bed and I take my "Night Meds"-- Bout an hour before I plan to go to sleep I take some Cannacaps --Melatonin-- Valerian root -(tell them about the bowl of Ritz crackers and buttermilk other Keef!)-and if I'm hurting I take some Nuerotin but don't tell nobody !-- I try not to take them regularly but when I'm hurting and it's bedtime they help !-- I also have to take sinus meds for my face-- I take Sudafed and benadryl regularly !
Where my pipe?

almond trees in bloom, so Benadryl, gummy bears, chocolate martini, and some black hash did me in

Zig --Thanks there were some tough times but it's all good !-- Ain't nothing perfect and it could be a lot worse so I have made my peace with it !--
70 degrees with some fog --We headed for 80 wind and sun later !-- Scooter Dog is gonna wanna ride !-- Grow looks O.K. today !-- Be about another month before it really starts kicking it !-- Making a transition to a bit bigger plants !
Umbra --I have to be careful with benadryl-- Too much brings back my jerking leg syndrome!--I hate when that happens !

MZR-X-BBSL-- Grow me some dam Blackberry Hash !--MZR = Mazar-i-Shariff-- The one they have used for centuries to make "Milk of Mazar" --Lebanese Blond Hash !- She a giant indica !-- The Black Berry Snow Lotus male has impressed me !--He gave everything I've had from his offspring an upgrade !-- Somewhere in those MZR -x-BBSL seed is a blackberry pheno and I'm find it !-- Got a group of 5 seed plants behind this one!-- Each one will have to be sexed cloned-- grown out and processed before I even know if it has the blackberry !--U have to be willing to smoke a lot of weed and I do best I can !-- A Showdown between mom and daughter to decide who stays and who goes is up to D.D.!-- I don't want to be prejudiced about it !

View attachment 20180218_091620.jpg

I'm old and I have never seen a move for social change like this since the late 60s and early 70s !-- There was great hope that it would cause lasting change !-- Then Jerald Ford pardoned Nixon and the music died !--I wish them better luck than we had !-- Sure we stopped a war but that meant I got to be in the first generation of American soldiers to be blamed for losing a war !-- I used to have a tee shirt that said -- Southeast Asia War Games ---2nd Place !--No I wasn't there but it was my peeps !-- I got lucky and went up by the DMZ in Korea and partied hard for a year before they kicked me out !--Anyway I hope the kids and women leading this social change thing don't end up disappointed !

Breakfast ?--Keef's world famous "Mother and Child Reunion Omelet "--Smoked CKN Omelet --With cheese of course !--and some OJ !

Looking for a container citrus tree or 2 !-- Maybe this Rio Grande Valley Sweet Lemon they got but I was looking at some dwarf orange trees as well as blueberry bushes yesterday !--Got a plan for used nute water !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back