Merry Christmas Everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Hemp Goddess

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope that you all have a day filled with love and happiness!

I got a lump of coal in my stocking. Same, pretty much, as every year. LMAO

The good news is, my dog got all kinds of cool gifts and he'll let me play with his. LOL

Merry Christmas, MP.

Merry Christas THG! Merry Christmas to each of you.So glad you are all here.

Hackerman, your dog was better than you?

Strange Christmas this year. Everyone is dead except me. I have 1 cousin in Italy that I emailed Merry Christmas.

Kind of nice not to have to do all that running but a little weird since it's the first time in 65 years. I almost miss my family. Not quite... but, almost. LOL

No one got up from the dinner table, screaming and crying and calling the rest of us assholes as they ran out the door (a typical event at ALL my Christmas's.) No fighting. No screaming. None of my sister's 6 husbands making fun of my retarded brother. No one bragging about how rich or successful they are trying to belittle everyone else.

Come to think of it, it was one of my better Christmas's. LOL If I could just get out of this cold. 10F today and snow everywhere. Sux to live here.

Well, only 85 days until Spring (the mud season).

Hello everyone, Merry xmas Happy New year, i plan to be back and around agian in the new year. See you all soon

Merry Christmas everyone! Wishing you happy holidays and a great New Year's weekend!

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year.

Latest posts

Back