60's Toker & 1st time Tenter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThisBuds4You

Reaction score
Hey Ya'll. First time posting here and would like to say there is alot of great advice to be found in the forum. Once everything arrives along with my little beauties, I'll be starting a journal

Hey Bud, I first toked in the sixties too, welcome to MP...

Welcome to MP. Glad to have another old stoner. :vap-Bong_smoker:

Thank you all for the warm welcome, it means something when you are welcomed with open arms a bong in 1 hand and a cold drink in the other. I've been coming to MP for a few months now looking at all the info and it is fantastic. I believe i found a place to call home :bong2:

Welcome to M.P. ........:48:....

Welcome my friend, I love growing pot and I've been tenting for 5 years. I like your name. :ccc:

Thanks and hello to all for having me here at this forum. This site looks great for getting info I'm sure I'm going to need, being a newbie grower I have tons of questions and hope my babies make it to adulthood and beyond! The only way to be successful is with the help of others. There's an old saying that, "If you ever see a turtle on top of a fence post...He had help getting there."

Thanks and hello to all for having me here at this forum. This site looks great for getting info I'm sure I'm going to need, being a newbie grower I have tons of questions and hope my babies make it to adulthood and beyond! The only way to be successful is with the help of others. There's an old saying that, "If you ever see a turtle on top of a fence post...He had help getting there."

Brutal. You're better off without that kind of help, what a strange saying.
We won't leave you stranded on top of a fence post, AG, welcome aboard.

Latest posts

Back