organic soils...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

DLtoker

Well, I am also starting a small soil grow to germinate some masterlow seeds next weekend if all goes well in the north country. I really am at a loss as to what to do with a good soil mix. I have a grow book but it doesn't go into nearly enough detail on soil mixes. I wan to use some guanos of some sort to add to the soil and to also make organic teas with. Those don't have the micronutrients though right? So how could I supplement them in? Ah idk. Does anyone know where there is some good reads on soil mixes and soil feeding organically online... Or any good books? Thanks.

DLtoker said:
Well, I am also starting a small soil grow to germinate some masterlow seeds next weekend if all goes well in the north country. I really am at a loss as to what to do with a good soil mix. I have a grow book but it doesn't go into nearly enough detail on soil mixes. I wan to use some guanos of some sort to add to the soil and to also make organic teas with. Those don't have the micronutrients though right? So how could I supplement them in? Ah idk. Does anyone know where there is some good reads on soil mixes and soil feeding organically online... Or any good books? Thanks.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6648 ;) :cool:

Few pages to sift through but some organic soilmixes and aerobic teas I use posted...some really good links too. Enjoy brother.:smoke1:

Guanos actually do include small amounts of traces actually as an after effect of being harvested from caves and rocks on beaches. The high acidity and microlife in fresh guano actually break down some minerals and such.

Latest posts

Back