My first growth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is too much drought for the plant especially at this stage, during flowering i would rather keep the soil moist at all times. as for the feeding they definitely need food now, dont starve em

Your English is very good. It is just the nature of the language that sometimes things need clarification.

You cannot stop fertilizers and have your plant continue to grow. I am wondering why you quit feeding it? And even with exams, you need to find the 5-10 minutes or so that it takes to water (and feed) your plant or it will not survive.

Because actually i dont have a garden market around. I had a powder fert( purple colour) i used it 3 times then i stopped because i dont know if it works for my plants. Dont know the ratio N-P-K. Thats why i stopped ferts.

I will buy miracle-grow when i plant my WW.

I will buy miracle-grow when i plant my WW.

not miracle grow PLEASE! that is patio and lawn fertilizer. if you cannot get cannabis ferts, you can get vegetables ferts like for tomato and such. Miracle grow will probably grow your plants worse than your purple fert

Do u think i should get a tomato fert high in phosphorus? I only need for bloom stage.

Do u think i should get a tomato fert high in phosphorus? I only need for bloom stage.

it will definitely be better than miracle grow. that said, tomato ferts don't need high P ferts. forget the high P hype, you basically need low N high PK for flowering. you don't need the full strength recommendation needed for tomatoes, so keep that in mind not to burn them.

you might get confused in finding a fert that is low in N because there are many incomplete ferts, the high N is widely available, and many that are low in N are excessively high in P with respect to K and might require additives and you will end up with many bottles of additives. look for something like 40-30-30 or so with enough mg for vegging and something like 10-40-50 or so for flowering. IMO the key thing in your case is to get small quantities of ferts to begin with and wisely select what you really NEED to complete the cannabis requirements, it is quite simple, cannabis after all is only another plant... Bottom line try and start with the most complete fert from the start to avoid messing up cheers ;)

The most important thing now is to wait until i finish my exams then i can germinate my seeds. I can take car of them more... and thank you zem so much

Latest posts

Back