What are the easier strains to clone???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnny_bravo

Reaction score
Im interested in buying some seeds off the net so i can grow a couple plants. Im lookin at bubblelicious at the mo im interested in some white strains but ive heard they are very hard to clone.. Does anyone know a good strain thats easy to clone?

Worrying about if your specific strain is hard to clone is the least of your worries i suggest getting the strain called MARIJUANA.

lol sorry i dont know why dont you try growing to grow some bag seed first just to experiement so then you have some practice for those $20 a piece seeds lol. And cloning is tricky .Period.

White Widow (Were the "white" flavor comes from. Anything that has "white" in is has white widow genetics in it) is the best one to clone with. I have had great results (98% success rate to date). WW is very easy to grow, does not require heavy amounts of nuts and is a great strain. Mold resistant and it doesn't get to high (if you don't want it to, max 6ft'). OK for SOG environment but takes careful looking after if this is the case.

Speed Queen from mandala seeds has been the easiest and fastest to clone out of the many strains I have tried. All of their strains that I have tried are fast cloners. Blueberry is the slowest strain to root that I have tried but they still rooted, just took a week longer.

Latest posts

Back