Rosebud does 2016!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O-Rose, Sorry about your grow this year..as a new grower I haven't had to deal with bugs much at all.. nothing seemed to have had the time to finish up this year..my Nurse Larry did the best for me this year..
Rose ,Your yard ,your rose's,your dogs && You are all beautiful, wish you were closer:) clones ,I hate throwing them away :

Rose ,,is that a cat on the couch? White with black?Vvery Cool color if it is. I see something furry on the left,,but cant tell what it is.

I know the one in front is Mr RB,,,:rofl: just playing Mr RB,,,us guys are all Dawgs in one way or the other. Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Love ya Rose.

Yes Weedhopper, that is charles phillip the holstein cat. He showed up one January night at 8 degrees. he was just a kitten. He is an awesome cat. he is only in the house during cold weather. That little brown thing is another rescue, Kali. She was thrown in my arms after she was chasing traffic and being a crazy run a way. I love her now, it took over a year to love her,,, a terrier.. She is my good friend. Think we have a problem? I will get a pic of her for you.

Cute dog. No wounder ya took her in. How bout Mr. RB ,,,bet he was took in too,,,lol.

Mr. Wilson is growing quickly....yard looks bare huh, roses are always beautiful. Peace

Yes that is a very pretty Rose ya have there Rose,,,yehaaaaaaaa

Congrats on finishing Rose. It was a challenging season for you all for sure. You stepped up and finished where I would have thrown in the towel. Job well done I say.

Greetings Rosebud~ I haven't read every post~ wondering what nutrient do you use indoors```

seth

I may find the answer when reading through this thread~didn't realize it was so long```

Welcome sethrak! I do good soil and then teas. Here is what I think is a great recipe.

This recipe is for one gallon. I use the heavier dose now in flower but used the lighter ones in veg.

1 1 tsp unsulfered Molasses

1-2 TBLSeabird Guano, the one highest in P

2-4 TBL Liquid Kelp/potash

2 tsp Azomite micronized

2-4 TBL Liquid bone meal. 0-12-0

Bubble for 24-48 hours. Don't let sit without bubblers, if it smells bad, don't use it on cannabis. I put mine on ivy.

Latest posts

Back