Growing Marijuana Forum

Buds of the Month: Aggie007 with Lemon Tree and Ston-loc with I Cookies
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Advanced Growing Techniques > Propagation
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2017, 05:52 PM   #1
2RedEyes

2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes
Default Itís a boy, and I want to save the pollen.

So this is the first clear to me picture of a pollen sack, itís in a grow box with a couple of girls and I have nowhere else to keep him. Iíd like to harvest some pollen for later use so Iím wondering how long is it safe before I need to get him out and get his dust into storage. These balls are pretty small right now.
Attached Images

I got these thoughts in my own head
Todd Snider - Play a train song!
2RedEyes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 08:32 PM   #2
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

Those big ones will blow first, if you don't want pollination, i would move him now. I use parchment paper under the plant and catch all the male flowers and pollen. I shake the plant over it and then use a credit card to scoop it up and put in a sealed jar. make sure you get all the green male flowers out of the pollen. Then store in the jar. I don't cap mine until i have all those flowers out as i am afraid they hold moisture. I use tweezers to get them. They will bloom for 6 weeks, those boys. Ball mojo, ha i have never said ball mojo before.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always.

2016 Grow:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=73244

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Rosebud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 11:52 AM   #3
samarta

samarta samarta samarta samarta samarta samarta samarta samarta samarta samarta samarta

If you use that pollen on a plant from a feminized seed, will you have a good chance of producing feminized seeds in that plant or does it not work that way??
samarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 03:14 PM   #4
The Hemp Goddess
Granny Mod

The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by samarta View Post
If you use that pollen on a plant from a feminized seed, will you have a good chance of producing feminized seeds in that plant or does it not work that way??
No, it does not work that way.
The Hemp Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote