Are we up $hit creek???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fascinating stuff, been interested in it for some time now. Can't wait to see what they find. They've been working on this for years, 1000's of scientists.

They're going to smash two photons into each other at the speed of light. They've installed huge electromagnets to bend the photons around 17 miles of pipe. The electromagnets are cooled to deep space temps. It takes months to do so.

One of the things they're hoping to find is the elusive Higgs particle, the particle which converts energy to mass. I recommend further reading.

It's perfectly safe. If anything does manifest itself it should only last fractions of a second. I wouldn't fancy standing near the machine though.

­The LHC is part of a project helmed by the European Organization for Nuclear Research, also known as CERN. The LHC joins CERN's ac­celerator complex outside of Geneva, Switzerland. Once it's switched on, the LHC will hurl beams of protons and ions at a velocity approaching the speed of light. The LHC will cause the beams to collide with each other, and then record the resulting events caused by the collision. Scientists hope that these events will tell us more about how the universe began and what it's made of.
The LHC is the most ambitious and powerful particle accelerator built to date. Thousands of scientists from hundreds of countries are working together -- and competing with one another -- to make new discoveries. Six sites along the LHC's circumference gather data for different experiments. Some of these experiments overlap, and scientists will be trying to be the first to uncover important new information.
The Large Hadron Collider's purpose is to increase human knowledge about the universe. While the discoveries scientists will make could lead to practical applications further down the road, that's not the reason hundreds of scientists and engineers built the LHC. It's a machine built to further our understanding. Considering the LHC costs billions of dollars and requires the cooperation of numerous countries, the conspicuous absence of a practical application may be surprising.

its probably just some story pitch to cover up somethin bigger to avoid world wide concern for any devastation as a result of this machine. its probably somethin like the stargate worm hole they're constructing. lol
who knows wat our and others governments do these days and wat is the truth or lies...

There is a group of scientists that believe it's going to generate mini black holes in the earth that will eventually destroy the planet. In the story I read, the guy defending the project said something to the effect that he's pretty sure that isn't going to happen... There, that should make us all feel better lol.

Fascinating stuff, I agree. I've been following it for years, as well.

They're not actually going to collide the particles for about a month. They have to first test the acceleration in each direction. Hope this helps!

has anyone ever herd of this 12-21-2012 doomsday theory of the planet x that crosses thru our solar system and creates all sorts of global devastation such as all kinds of hurricanes/storms earthquakes volanic eruptions pole shifts plates shifting etc etc... global devastation wipin us out by its magnificent gravitational pull....
google planet-x or planet nibiru, or the 12-21-2012 doomsday theory.
maybe this contraption is a mere enormous laser of some astonomical proportions with the ability to blow this thing to the heavens when it crosses here some links to some videos i found interesting on it. i periodically read up on it a bit and google videos an such. its all quite interesting if ur not such a skeptic and just do some reading on it an such. also why in the heck do u think our government and nasa so hard up to find other planets that are inhabitable for us? etc etc... also why does the ancient mayan calendar end on 12-21-2012. and about 36oo years ago which is the time it takes to come by us every 3600 years. this was bout the time of noah's flood
and it talks of these ancient alien beings inhabiting the erth and crossin the genetics of animals with their genetics creating us humans as their slaves/workers then later they started to breed wit us etc etc also they claim that thjis is wat really could have coused world wide extinction of the dinopsaurs. just google some videos on it. it really blows my mind and makes more sense then the theory that we were just created thru evolution or by god etc.. (not to get on religion) but all wat iu have read an watched an herd etc.. makes more sense than anythin else i've ever been told or taught growing up etc...
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXdx-SSwsQI&feature=related
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpN_KD7b0NQ&feature=related
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoWrtZX6J4c&feature=related
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZbhr5z6qXM&feature=related
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZbhr5z6qXM&feature=related>>>this one here is crazy i think but it really gets my brain boggled on facts and wat have u. i know i cannot discredit it.
just go wit the serch on youtube there are hundreds of videos on it.
so anyone think its some crackpot theory or anyone think its possible that this is true as to why we been experiencing a tremendous rise/increase in global natural dissasters as it states that from now which was 2007 at the time of the last video link until 12-21-2012 erth will be experiencing a rise on all disasters and growing more an more as time nears 12-21-2012
its got me lil concerned cuz i know dam well that our government would in no way inform the public of such an event if true anyways or there would be total worldwidespread panick and mayhem etc etc.. good reason for not tellin i guess but at same time crappy deal for us uninformed.
maybe this thing they building isnt really wat it is they say it is but maybe its a weapon of mass destruction to prevent this disaster or somethin to simulate a controlled magnetic gravitational field to keep it steady wit the norm as this planet does pass by thus throwin off the gravitational pull and causin all hell on earth

I saw a program somewhere recently about this - Discovery or History or something. What little I remember is that the mayan calendar ends on that date.

zipflip said:
­The LHC is part of a project helmed by the European Organization for Nuclear Research, also known as CERN. The LHC joins CERN's ac­celerator complex outside of Geneva, Switzerland. Once it's switched on, the LHC will hurl beams of protons and ions at a velocity approaching the speed of light. The LHC will cause the beams to collide with each other, and then record the resulting events caused by the collision. Scientists hope that these events will tell us more about how the universe began and what it's made of.
The LHC is the most ambitious and powerful particle accelerator built to date. Thousands of scientists from hundreds of countries are working together -- and competing with one another -- to make new discoveries. Six sites along the LHC's circumference gather data for different experiments. Some of these experiments overlap, and scientists will be trying to be the first to uncover important new information.
The Large Hadron Collider's purpose is to increase human knowledge about the universe. While the discoveries scientists will make could lead to practical applications further down the road, that's not the reason hundreds of scientists and engineers built the LHC. It's a machine built to further our understanding. Considering the LHC costs billions of dollars and requires the cooperation of numerous countries, the conspicuous absence of a practical application may be surprising.

its probably just some story pitch to cover up somethin bigger to avoid world wide concern for any devastation as a result of this machine. its probably somethin like the stargate worm hole they're constructing. lol
who knows wat our and others governments do these days and wat is the truth or lies...

I also heard that they had to generate a new internet to collect the massive amount of data that will be generated by the experiment.

I saw a program somewhere recently about this - Discovery or History or something. What little I remember is that the mayan calendar ends on that date.

That's December 2012 ;) Sorry, my mistake ... missed a couple of posts there. :rofl:

ArtVandolay said:
u shouold chek out some them video links i posted too. their not only interesting i think but in a frighening way tho. its spooky. my hair raises on my neck when i watch these videos knowin that this seems more logical than all the science an evolution theories and wat the bible says etc...
they basically say that way back when that these alien beings from this planet x nibiru call the annanuki inhabited the earth and they were giants who genetically crossed their dna's wit creatures of erth to make them as slaves. hence coming up with us.
it makes sense as they report some bein as tall as 30 some feet in height. that would explain the means of building stone henge if u ask me. and that they found many skeletal remains of these giant creatures.
i'm not too sold on the alien thing really but the planet x crossin our solar system causing irrepairable damage to earth caused by its gravitational pull due to its enormous mass and the smalle moons that orbit it combined... u'll have to watch some videos to get the conection i'm talkin bout tho.
wouldnt that be something to find out that after thousands of years all the stuff we been taught and seen etc was all false and that we are but a mere genetic byproduct of some ancient alien race that inhabited out planet round biblical times.

video links about these giants and alien species and their existence they were called nephilum(the cross of the annanuki and humans)
where u think the story of david and goliath arose?...

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IgBr0ZhXEo&feature=related
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N63lhtx2q8o&feature=related

it also states that nibiru will appear to be as of a second sun come dec 21st 2012 but only about the size of the moon will it appear.

we have plenty of time left here on earth, the biggest fear we all should have is why we keep getting a mile and a half close to the sun every year than some planet causing huge gravitational drifts that tilt the world on its side.

I have sent NASA countless e-mails asking them to reroute their resources away from particle colliders and begin construction on a fully operational deathstar.....that would take care of planet -x, but i have recieved no response as of yet........

well......tommorow might not be the end, but i think ima burn the last of last years hash. and just in case it is, at least the site got back up before the end of everything and i got post a few.

puff.........send me the specs for the deathstar, i wanna put in an early bid for the electrical construction. those gov'ment contracts pay SCALE WAGES $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

zipflip said:
video links about these giants and alien species and their existence they were called nephilum(the cross of the annanuki and humans)
where u think the story of david and goliath arose?...

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IgBr0ZhXEo&feature=related
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N63lhtx2q8o&feature=related

it also states that nibiru will appear to be as of a second sun come dec 21st 2012 but only about the size of the moon will it appear.
is that like .....mormons and stuff ????

I dunno......... I do believe that there is definately SOMETHING left out of the history of the world that explains several of the ancient rapid progressions of mankind (Mayans, Egyptians,etc), and a separate race of beings would fill a lot of those holes but, I need more proof....... Are there any more pyramids to find?

Latest posts

Back