Earth Juice Tea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigweedo

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!

Have decided to go all organic on an outdoor grow, and man, I haven't been disappointed!

I've been giving two gallons of this mix each week to the plants (in 100 gallon smart pots):
Earth Juice Originals + Earth Worm Castings-TS

1. E.worm castings:1/2 cup
2. Earth Juice Grow: 1/2tsp
3. Earth Juice Bloom: 1/2tsp
4. Big Bloomin Guano: 1/2tsp
5. Earth Juice Catalyst: 1Tbsp
6. Earth Juice Hi-Brix MFP: 1Tbsp
7. Bio-Zeus: 1/2tsp

My questions is since this isn't considered a "compost tea" and is more of a "aerated nutrient tea" is it totally essential to go with a huge amount of aeration?

I'm currently making in 5 gallon buckets, with 1-2 air stones per bucket from a 1200cc fish pump. The bubbles are crazy and splash outside of the bucket on the floor when it is going.

Do I need more air? Plants seem to be responding well. Everything I read on the internet says I need to buy a huge *** pump to make things work.

Thanks!

BW :vap-leafy_wave:

That is some good stuff you got going there? That is a lot of worm castings at 1/2 a cup a week.
Sounds like your doing fine, do you know how to tell if they are getting too much? A bit of burn on the ends of the plants mean to back off a bit. Organics very rarely get burned.

Earth is a good product. here read this study if you are interested:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54272 I share your love of organics.

Show a picture when you can. do your plants look great?

Thanks for the reply! no pictures yet, but they are roughly 3.5-4 feet :joint4:

Latest posts

Back