Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I been over at seedfinders looking at blacks -- Blacks and Purples ? -- They just look so good !

Give me a headache looking at blacks and Purples at seedfinders !-- I'm just ask Umbra he knows all about that sheet !-- I just grow it !

I did a thread on here long time ago growing out the most purple plants. None of them turned purple, lol. I later deleted the thread.

Ain't that the way of it Umbra ? -- It's all about that single plant !-- I know there is a black pheno of that GDP-x- B.R. -- Finding it is just like fishing !-- I don't know what it'll look like but I believe I got some Blackberry smoke among them crosses !-- I'm hoping it will come from Rose's Purple Haze -- A purple blackberry ? -- That'll work !-- Umbra I only got 2 ole stunted Lemon plants !-- It's my fault but I'm still disappointed !-- Maybe they'll recover ? -- I really wanted some lemon too !-- and cherry and other stuff !-- I don't know what I want !
Tell Puddin we said hey !-- Glad U got some company !-- Has she seen the pharm yet ?

3 generations of Strawberry growing side by side -- Starting at the right is the grandmother -- Umbra's Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel -- I bred her to Bud's Strawberry Rhino and that's her marked "S" -- Then Waldo got with her and so one the left U got the Black Strawberry !-- There can be only one Strawberry!
Plush Berry -x-Strawberry Desiel gonna be hard to beat !-- I throw those 2 I bred out if they can't beat her or have some other more desirable trait !-- Bout to finish up with Strawberry -- I got my Blueberry !-- ( GDP-X-BPU )-- Working on blackberry and I want a lemon !

View attachment 20171022_154647-1.jpg

She has seen pix of the garden and sampled a few things. When she comes out, we will tour a commercial grow. We have a few things on a list of To Do items.

U need to start taking vitamins !-- Mane it's like winter all of a sudden !-- It's about 74 out there !-- It was about 79 at O-dark -thirty !-- Feels kinda nice !
I was texting D.D. on her way to work -- When she was in last time she made me listen to what my text sound like when the voice in her car reads them to her !-- I said I can work with that !-- That would be funny to hear dat from a machine !

I was up turning some lights out and when I sat back down there was 2 red eyes looking at me thru the window !-- It was a close thing ! -- Too close !- I was about to fan that hammer !-- That was just too close !
Those red eyes were the reflection for a battery charger !-- I could replace the glass if I woulda shot it out but I'm not quick enough right now to come up with a believable story ! -- They woulda throwed ole Keef right into jail !-- All them red lights and sirens ?--- and handcuffs ? -- No Mane not tonight !- I should get me a quite gun and maybe a new shovel in case something like this ever happens !-- I was getting sleepy but for some reason I be wide awake now !--

Dogs were all sleeping !-- If even one of them woulda looked at the window and growled I'd probably blowed that whole window out !-- The dogs don't alert ? -- I don't shoot !

Alls I know is it weren’t me! I ain’t in Texas this evening. I’ll smoke one with ya though...

Not sure ya need a gun there Keef, maybe just stay outa the garage at night...

I'm be alright RE !-- I wasn't really caring what it was !-- If it bleed I was about to make it do just that but watch your dogs! -- Always watch your dogs !-- They hear better than me and it's hard to beat the dog ! -- I could just see the po-po checking on shots fired and find the pot farm and it don't turn out well !-- I don't know what color eye po-po got cause they always wear them Reflector sunglasses !-- I wore them !-- People don't realize domestic disturbance is one the most dangerous calls U can make !-- U show up and some man beating the hell out his wife -- U jump him then momma jump on U for hurting her man !-- U can get your as* stabbed in a New York minute !-- Or shot or pick your poison !-- Them Reflector sunglasses keep peeps from seeing your eyes darting all over the place looking for a trap !-- It is always better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6 ? -- I'll light U up !-- My problem is in not pulling the trigger !

Morning O.F.C. -- U know those long horns they got in the Alps that U got to put one end on the ground and back way up to the other end to blow on it ? -- Anyway I dreamed I had me one that I repurposed into a big as* pipe !-- Woke up high !-- Pipe musta worked O.K. ?

D.D. on the way home !-- I forgot it was today !-- This place was clean and shiny so someone musta broke in and messed it all up !-- Think she'll buy it ? -- Me neither !-- I need a semi believable story like right now !-- Help a brother out !-- I gotta sit down and cool off a minute! -- Where my pipe ? -- All I got to say is I do have experience at being in trouble !-- I might have to just take the hit on this one !

I wish you a lotta luck there Keef, I know that one myself... been there numerous occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back