Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is beautiful Keef, really. Man, i think i am drooling. that is so pretty.

I think i will stick 2 of the worse plants outside tonight, it will be 43.
Bud sprayed them.

Rose I still got 5 of the PH seed U sent should U ever want them back ? -- I also got a mess of seed from breeding the BBSL to it !-- Plus I got a pollen bag and momma lives !-- Somewhere in them seed is my "Purple Rose" !-- A single girl that make Purple bud and blackberry smoke !-- Probably won't be that hard to find !-- I got 4 candidates up and growing !-- May not be in these 4 but it will be in those seed !

Tab Benoit ? -- Oh Lawd !-- He off into them swamp blues !-- Save yourselves !-- It's too late for me !

Tab Benoit ? -- Oh Lawd !-- He off into them swamp blues !-- Save yourselves !-- It's too late for me !

He’s a good one, I got to see him a couple of times here in California...

I have nothing but love for my neighbors of the north,,,but there are just so many of them,,,,and there always in a hurry ,,,your right rose ,,,its all about finding a place to call home,, a place you feel you fit in,,for me its FLA,,,your never more then an hour away from the beach,weathers great most of the time,,,,,zig

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- 70 and humid at the beach !-- Time to burn !-- Wake and Bake !-- Let's do this day !
Caps kick in I'm be alright !--

RE -- I pulled up Tab playing live at The Funky Biscuit in Boca !-- The weed and the music ? -- I kinda got lost in it !-- I'm sure I had the day all planned out but I don't remember the plan anyway !-- I forgot what's in this pipe too but it seems to be working !

Morning all!!

Doing GREAT (myself)

thought I'd post up a few pics of what became of seeds I popped a week after I got home from brain (cancer) surgery...
since popping, I've passed them on to my friend and also passed on anything/everything I learned about growing so far.
looks like he's getting it! :)

:48:

View attachment IMG_2236.jpg

View attachment IMG_2237.jpg

I was born and raised in East Texas but left soon as I found a way outta town thru the army !-- I been around some since then but fate brought me back to Texas !-- I was doing just fine in the swamp north of New Orleans -- Then Katrina came to call and I didn't want to be there no more !-- Home is where I'm at !
I pretty much only got one problem with the north !-- I don't do cold anymore !-- I don't like big crowds either
but that's just too much stimulation for my brain damaged self !

What up Joe ? --Somebody doing something right !-- How's that "FU" Cancer car running ?-- U still holding your own Cuz ?

What up Joe ? --Somebody doing something right !-- How's that "FU" Cancer car running ?-- U still holding your own Cuz ?

Kicking A S S my friend!
ALL MRI's have come back "A-OK looks great, see you in 2 months"
(MRI every 2 months for life)

I'm feeling 110% , and enjoying the F out of life!!!

FUCC just got dropped off for stage 2: TURBO!
4 days ago
I'll be sure to post up pics as the build progresses.

Love ya all :heart:

FUCC:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA5ddKNR6Wk[/ame]

:48:

Joe since the 1st time I saw your car I had a problem with it !-- It's too pretty !-- Stand out like a sore thumb !-- Need to put a beat up old car skin on it !-- Mismatched quarter panels and some rust spots !-- It don't need to look like what it is ? -- I fell in love with that El Camino used to run with the Street Outlaws !-- Ugly as* car built to piss people off !

I'm letting the Stingray emblem on the side (denotes base model) be my "wolf in sheep's clothing"

alas but one good stab at the throttle will whistle and blow-off my disguise ;)
(hoping to stay ahead of the ZL1's 750 (crank) horse power... methanol injection, if needed.)

Street and Race Turbocharger - GEN2
PT7675 CEA® V band Housing x1.00
PTE 46MM Wastegates x2.00
50mm BOV x1.00

:vap-Bong_smoker::vap-Bong_smoker:

PS
LOVED these subtle flames

View attachment IMG_2115.jpg

View attachment IMG_2116.jpg

We get some street races down here when the po-po jump a smuggler and he trying to make the river and a splash down !-- Be hard to drive something like that off the river bank into the Rio Grande !-- They don't slow down either !-- Get that load into the river and U can recover it and try again another time !--Not so much the car !

Well good morning and thank you, Joe, for making my day. love the car, the subtle flames and your mri results and you.. Nice pot plant too, looks like your protege listened.

Good morning all, a chili day up here in this corner. Good to see you all.

Good morning OFC
Joe nice ride ..glad to see you are doing well..
Hi Rose warm and rainy here in my corner:)
Sleep in, time to puff a fatty ....:48:

I guess borrowing it for the weekend ain't gonna happen ? -- I bet I could just about clear the river in that Thang ? -- Be a hard landing but it could be done !
What up Cane ? --Rose ? -- 73 and sunny at the beach ! -- A good man would get up and get some stuff done today !-- I ain't that good !--

Just watching the plants grow nice day to just chill.

Good morning you old potheads, we had a great weekend with the family. They dragged my old a*s up and down all over SF but now I’m home in my easy chair. Ain’t gonna get up for a week... Hope you all had a great holiday too...

I got an empty fermenter and a yeast culture !-- Feel like brewing something freaky ! -- U know that Hawaiian Punch concentrate ? --I might ? -- Or Fruit Cocktail in heavy syrup ? -- I got blueberry - coconut --Pear and apple !-- Been wanting to try an orange liqour recipe I got but 5 gallons of O.J. ? -- I had a big as* pile of Baker's Sweetened coconut flakes and some sugar on the check out belt !-- Checkout lady looked up with a funny look and and said-- what are U gonna do with all this coconut ? -- I said --Make coconut brandy !-- And we laughed and laughed !-- Once I took the oil off she fermented just fine !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back