Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick that is exactly what I started with !-- Pump ain't got no filter so the micro jets will plug up !-- Running that pump on 15 off 15 will bring the temp right to the edge of being too hot !-- It'll work fine for rooting out cuts if U toss the pump and fill it up with nute water and add an aquarium air stone !-- It's a DWC box for veggies now and needs some care !

View attachment 20171204_181049-1.jpg

Nick this is the same thing on a larger scale with my improvements !-- Those 2 inch aero baskets fit in a hole from a 2 inch doorknob drill !-- I glue this pump which has a filter to a ceramic tile to stabilize it in the box !-- A bag of adapters comes with the pump and one or 2 will fit into PVC !-- A figure 8 out of PVC with the inlet for the pump in the middle! -- A pack of 50 or more micro sprayers comes with a bit !-- It's a little big so I use a little silicon caulk to make sure they stay in place but can be taken out ! -- 10 gallons of nute water easily handles the temp of the 15/15 minute pump !

View attachment 20171204_181947.jpg

View attachment 20171204_182246.jpg

If I wanted bigger plants I would use 4-6 inch aero baskets with baked clay balls in the basket --under the foam collar to help stabilize the plant !-- Then just veg them longer !

Some might ask --Keef why did U drill everyone of those squares on top your boxes ?-- I smoke a lot of weed --O.K. !-- The pipe had been there all them squares almost laid out like they were begging for it !-- Have drill motor will drill !-- I don't know !--I got high then just kept making them the same way ! -- U don't have to use them all !-- Sheet changes I hear rooted cuts even got value !-- I could root a few !

Some my boxes close to 4 years old !-- Something go wrong --Your fault ? --My fault ? No body's fault ? --I can snatch that pump assembly out and stick a back up in and continue to march !-- Mostly I just take the filter off once a week or so -clean it and replace it !-- I got spares !-- I run a whole bloom cycle without changing out my nute water too !-- I just top off and keep the water above the pump !--Check water level once a week and top off !

I'm going to be running a RDWC system with 5 gallon buckets and a res for my flower room. This setup is just for cloning. I like the idea of the little net pots to start plants in.:vap-Bong_smoker:

When I get ready to move to bigger cups I'll just place plant aero baskets and all in the larger basket !-- U don't take plants out these baskets !-- Alive !

A good man would get up and do some stuff !-- I'm high so that ain't me !-- Just too much John Mayhall and The Blues Breakers to obsorb in one sitting !-- Streaming another concert recorded live on YouTube !
So twist one up and pretend it's 4:20 ? -- O.K. !- Works for me !-- To be a legendary ax man seems like U had to be in the blues breakers at one time or another ?-- I'm starting to see a pattern here !-- Take a dose of caps ---pack a pipe and turn some music on !-- I do stuff tommorrow !

Clapton was 16 or 17 when he started playing the Blues Breakers. He deliberately wouldn't show up for gigs because he felt too confined by being in a band. That 1st album he did with Mayhall, you could already hear Clapton's licks standing out. At the same time Tony Topham was leaving the yardbirds, and Clapton was in Art school with Keith Relf. The rest is history.
I never thought I played the harmonica well until I got Room to Move down.

What up Umbra !-- Obscure blues band ? -- I thought I might be able to slide it through without notice !-- Shoulda know U would bust me on it !-- Been digging some John Mayhall but Clapton wasn't the only Musician to come out that band ! -- I was watch Peter Green and other from Fleetwood Mac !-- Might have to watch some more !

Up on the alien mother ship they was talking bad bout us !-- They said last month they was stuffing bread up turkey's asses --! No telling what these crazy beeches gonna do this month !

Beam me up Scotty !--

When I get ready to move to bigger cups I'll just place plant aero baskets and all in the larger basket !-- U don't take plants out these baskets !-- Alive !

Are you saying you can't get that squish outta the basket? Good thing I bought 6 inch baskets!

What up Umbra !-- Obscure blues band ? -- I thought I might be able to slide it through without notice !-- Shoulda know U would bust me on it !-- Been digging some John Mayhall but Clapton wasn't the only Musician to come out that band ! -- I was watch Peter Green and other from Fleetwood Mac !-- Might have to watch some more !

P. A. Green, my all time favorite British blues player.

Morning all. Keef, s x ol is full of trichomes and your revegging her ... damn. Looking great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back