Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like another example of the liberals preaching tolerance and using a national monument to prove tolerance is not what they are about at all. Just sayin'

Didn't mean to offend anyone !
I can see how some would find his presence there as offensive as someone walking into church dropping thier drawers and taking a Dookie right in the middle of service !-- Ain't no law against it I suppose ? -- but it would be offensive !--
Maybe he should have just taken a pass ?-- No need to start trouble and make more enemies !--He already got plenty ! -- I see Fox his official propaganda network working hard to stop Mueller !-- Looks like Mueller flipping Flynn scared somebody ?-- Wonder who goes down next ? --

A nice night on the town tonight. Christmas celebration with the kids and the crowd, a couple glasses of ale and a few tokes, some music and some good times.

3:30 in the morning and 2 inches of snow. i'm wide awake and not happy.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Little after 5 am !-- It ain't snowing but woke up hurting !-- I'm not real happy bout it either Nick !

Just now 5:30 here in NCal, not raining but chili and I can’t sleep...Guess I’ll watch the sun come up...

Hey Nick, when you were researching umbra’s light, I think you said you spec’d some parts. What LED’s did you find suitable? I’m interested in maybe building a light that can be close to the plants but provide very even coverage and be adjustable in intensity.

Morning OFC beautiful day here in PNW
just got home from 4 days out steelhead fishing hooked one but lost it. The rainforest was beautiful as were the ocean beaches.....plants are going thru reveg..but need to be flipping them soon. what do I do keep vegging or flip'em :confused2:

Why they revegging Cane ? -- I take it this is not on purpose ? -- How big are they ?

Morning OFC. Got a 2nd led. This 1 is more for seedlings and clones. It's their razr. They are all adjustable for intensity. Significantly brighter than the T5 setup in the space. The 8 tube 4' T5 setup draws 240w, the led setup 90w. These would be ideal to use on shelves and grow vertically.

Umbra can U see the dream I cooked up one time -- Stacked SOGs - under LEDs ? -- Running bunches of smaller plants like I run now ? -- I do what I do now in the bottom 4 feet of the grow !-- Be nice if I could put one above it ?

good morning peeps,

If you have time i would let your plants return to normal before flipping Cane, but i don't have scientific evidence of that.
The rainforest and beaches sound very nice. We still have an inversion. I have every light on in the house.
John lewis is an american hero.

I ain't going there Rose !-- I probably went too far last night !-- I apologize !-- We live in tense times !

Why they revegging Cane ? -- I take it this is not on purpose ? -- How big are they ?

Had to sex them so I guess it was on purpose.
Plants are around 21" tall.....
Might give them another week or so...

That makes sense Cane !-- I thought something went wrong !-- When I sex I take some cuts but I go ahead and let it finish ! -- I understand what U doing now !--

I sex them a little smaller than 21 inches !-- I pinch the top out several days before taking them to bloom so they will give me my cuts !-- This one was moved to bloom Wednesday -- I see something in a few days !-- This another one of Umbra's White Indica with a BBSL father like the one I already got !

View attachment 20171210_114032-1.jpg

Heading into Seattle for a Christmas party, it is at a great restaurant and should be a blast.
I am going to donate a bamboo fly rod for the raffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back