Winter cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vegas Kid

Reaction score
Summer is definitely over. All summer I nursed 6 cheese some WW and sativa in 4 inch pots with peat and perlite under 250W. Kind of drain to waste with GH. After pulling clones I was left with four now cheese ex-mothers. Rather than stick them in a big dirt pots, I stuck them in a 2.5 gallon hempy with clay pebbles, coco and a sand cap. So these have a clone in rock wool, stuck in peat, wrapped in hempy. I am feeding the Lucas method: feed water, water, Feed. I use H202 as a general tonic and vermin control. 600W HPS
View attachment 001.jpg.JPG
View attachment 002.jpg.JPG
View attachment 003.jpg.jpg
View attachment 004.jpg.jpg
View attachment 005.jpg.jpg
View attachment 006.jpg.JPG

These are the next generation for the clone screen, they were started in rock wool and then established coco/pebble drain to waste until transplanted into a Hempy bucket. GH 3 part DTW
View attachment 007.jpg.JPG
The two sativa on the right were eliminated leaving 4 white widows

With any luck at all: these plants will all finish before May

Attachments

• 008.jpg.JPG
    273.9 KB · Views: 162
what is the Large rock for in each container?

the tent is working fine. A 4X4 will produce enough to share. Nevada has a 2.5 oz and 12 plant limit.

The stink has set in big time and the plants are praying. Everything that appeared un-orthodox has worked out well. Hemp Goddess’s observations about Lucas veg problems saved a lot of grief and misplaced blame. I read about Lucas un-suitably in Hempy and was about to abandon the idea when I found a posting that suggested treating the feeding like soil (feed, water, water, feed) would work. The feed schedule has evolved to feeding until 20% waste, then two watering with minimal run off.
All feedings and watering have 5cc cal-mag per gallon. 2 – 2.5 gallons daily is sufficient to feed or water the 4 plants in flower.
The Hempy in veg and the pre veg DTW are getting low light and low levels from the DTW schedule.

View attachment 53 days 12.11.2017.jpg.jpg

Lookin real classy!

Edit: Was wondering how far you keep your 600 from the top of your plants. I'm using a 600 for my first time this year and it was too bright. The ladies didn't like that much light. :( Which height has worked best for you?

I have found that it is easy to over heat the tent with the 600W. Warmth on the back of the hand is the normal guide. I usually turn the ballast down to 400W when temps push over 80F

They look very chunky and nice. Good job, I am glad THG could save you that worry. She is smart like that.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Too bad there isnt a way to plug in a usb thing that instantly teleports whatever we place into the receptacle to someone elses receptacle via internet. So we can share buds much easier!

Thanks for sharing. They are very healthy. But could you keep us updated on every step to your grow success and as well share challenges?

Latest posts

Back