improvised thai stick

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldfogey8

Very grouchy and ornery today…
Reaction score
this is my improvised thai stick made from greenhouse seeds thai. i made 2 of them. one for each of my sons. 15 grams each. i have some happy sons...

View attachment IMG_2527.jpg

Looks like the real thing from 1974. NIce. Nice present too!

:rofl: Maybe easier general weight and handling.

Love the new Thai Sticks you made for your sons, oldfogey8 :aok:

me too 'bud. i remember taking bong hits that would look small in the bowl but it would expand in your lungs so much you'd nearly explode. smooth, sandalwood taste that would stone you something fierce. that is why i chose to buy some 'thai' seeds when i decided to try to grow. it is nothing like what we had in the 70's obviously but it is still pretty darn good smoke and the novelty of thai stick is not wasted my sons.

it was not shwagg in western new york either. i don't think it was opiated either. i had opiated hash around the same time( there were white veins in the black hash and if you scraped out the white part it smelled 'mediciney') and me and all my friends were pretty much junkies after a month of that stuff. the thai stick did not make you physically need more. you just wanted more. the hash was like a physical dependency.

Yours looks very sativa, is it an up high? I think i used to giggle a lot when smoking thai stick. I smoked opium once, no relation to thai in mho.

yes. it is supposed to be nearly all sativa. they supposedly crossed some thai with a loatian landrace to come up with this but sometimes i think that seed descriptions are blowing smoke up our bums. it is a very up buzz. makes you want to do stuff. even the brownies i made out of the trimmings are pretty uppity until about 4 hours in then you feel like sleeping. the thai stick i remember was a very up high as well. the opiated hash was the complete opposite. i agree. no relation to thai what-so-ever.

so u all sayin that grade A thai stick was killer weed and they just dipped it in opium or hash oil to make it that much better instead of dipping to mask shwagg---hmmmm

what i smoked didn't seem to be dipped in anything either. i'd think hash oil would make it sticky. the stick i got was pretty dry. it had no opium smell to it either. if it had been dipped, i am sure that would have been a selling point back in the day. it was just thai stick. some nice bud wrapped tightly around a thin stick(probably bamboo) and secured with a thin filament of probably hemp fiber. my thai that i grew is not schagg either. pretty nice smoke. longer and clearer buzz than what i was getting in the netherlands when i was there last month...

so why they tie it to a stick if they were not dipping it---i do believe i was smoking the dipped---what gave it away was the staining on the stick

I used to sell pot all the time in high school and occasionally, we would run into this. Although, I don't remember an actual stick in the middle. The stuff I always got was just a giant bud wrapped with some kind of real thin string. Almost fishing line. The "stick" in the middle was actually the stem of the bud. Each bud weighed about a 1/4 oz. Maybe a little less.

This stuff sold so well, we used to take all the big buds out of our regular brick weed and wrap it with fishing line and sell it as Thai Stick. LMAO

I definitely remember the "white line" hash. Black as black could be with little layers of opium in between. Awesome stuff. We used to call it "Beef". LOL

Latest posts

Back