passing a drug test and smoke the day before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok listen. i'm joining the marines. my sergeant knows i smoked weed and he gave me niacin and some detox tea, you think that jello thing will work on a military drug test?

I have a urine test in 5 days, last smoked yesterday (Saturday). I have read many ways of "cleaning" your system for a clean piss test. about 3 yrs ago I applied for a county job and the day before the drug (piss) test, I drank a gallon of water and a gal of pickle juice (every hour, one glass of water, then one glass of pickle juice) plus 2 golden seal pills twice a day. I passed the test the next day. I really did not want to go threw that PICKLE JUICE experience again (BURNT LIKE HELL coming out) So, I got some sure jell today and 6 gal of water plus a bottle of niacin and golden seal and some green tea (tea bags) and cranberry juice! as u can tell, I am stressing :hairpull:! what the hell should I try? I need to know how much of each and when to take it. Test is on Friday, today is Sunday. Thanks all! This test is for employment, I stopped smoking on 4.21.08 (had to toke on 4.20, lol) and was clean until last week, I already did the drug test and interviews a month ago and since I start Sept 15th I figured I'd "congratulate" :D myself and smoked a j, every day for 5 days, stopped yesterday when I found out via email that the company is doing a second drug test due to current employees failing their drug tests ( go figure, that's why they are hiring now, LOL). Any info is appreciated. BTW, I am 5ft 2 200lbs NOT into exercising, and have been taking green tea diet pills for a week now. Does green tea work? Please help me out. peace out............ :hubba: Roberta/ Happy2Bme (not today, lol)

:48:

joe19406 said:
ok listen. i'm joining the marines. my sergeant knows i smoked weed and he gave me niacin and some detox tea, you think that jello thing will work on a military drug test?

Trust me, we Marines know how to beat a whizz quiz...lol

Try and dry out a while before ya go. You'll have to dry out anyway and Boot Camp is bad enough goin cold turkey off the bud.

Give yourself some time to adjust to being sober before getting screamed at by one (or several) of the most intimidating creatures on the Earth (a Marine Drill Instructor) :D

Semper Fi, Mac!

Bull ****, I was smoking about 9am, got the call to take the drug test, bought a package of jello, drank it all, ate, took a piss, then took a piss for the drug test. FAILED Positive for Marijuana, didnt work for me, maybe magic works differently for other people :p

one of the best thing out there is called " QUICK FIX "
it's fake urine it never fails, i used it at least 15 times!
DONT FORGET 1 THING, IF YOU FAIL A DRUG TEST IT STAYS WITH
YOU A LONG TIME.

the best way to pass a drug test is not to do drugs, if you do just take niacin, start off with 3 every 4 hours, and then after you get used to it move up to 6 every 4 hours, and drink lots and lots of water, you will be clean in 2 daysbut you cant smoke

i know people who take like 10 every few hours its fine just drink water

:**:
joe19406 said:
i know people who take like 10 every few hours its fine just drink water

I falied this method and I know what to pass the urine test thanks

joe19406 said:
the best way to pass a drug test is not to do drugs, if you do just take niacin, start off with 3 every 4 hours, and then after you get used to it move up to 6 every 4 hours, and drink lots and lots of water, you will be clean in 2 daysbut you cant smoke
please stop put craps in this forum, you know it its not that true!

Roby420 said:
one of the best thing out there is called " QUICK FIX "
it's fake urine it never fails, i used it at least 15 times!
DONT FORGET 1 THING, IF YOU FAIL A DRUG TEST IT STAYS WITH
YOU A LONG TIME.

oh please:holysheep:this is not a:goodposting: when someone is not telling the truth about how to pass the urine test, well how about the temperature of these samples? how u keep it too hot? messy huh?

betterman029 said:
Bull ****, I was smoking about 9am, got the call to take the drug test, bought a package of jello, drank it all, ate, took a piss, then took a piss for the drug test. FAILED Positive for Marijuana, didnt work for me, maybe magic works differently for other people :p

you should read again, it is certo pelican jelly gel, 2 packs of it in a box brand name certo... not a jello!! alright? both packs mixed with full of water in a gallon bottle, drink all as much you can best 3 hours before appt or within, is good time.. last all day that is 2 cent works!

joe19406 said:

yes it will work , but not jello, you reefered to pelican jelly (certo branded)

Happy2Bme said:
I have a urine test in 5 days, last smoked yesterday (Saturday). I have read many ways of "cleaning" your system for a clean piss test. about 3 yrs ago I applied for a county job and the day before the drug (piss) test, I drank a gallon of water and a gal of pickle juice (every hour, one glass of water, then one glass of pickle juice) plus 2 golden seal pills twice a day. I passed the test the next day. I really did not want to go threw that PICKLE JUICE experience again (BURNT LIKE HELL coming out) So, I got some sure jell today and 6 gal of water plus a bottle of niacin and golden seal and some green tea (tea bags) and cranberry juice! as u can tell, I am stressing :hairpull:! what the hell should I try? I need to know how much of each and when to take it. Test is on Friday, today is Sunday. Thanks all! This test is for employment, I stopped smoking on 4.21.08 (had to toke on 4.20, lol) and was clean until last week, I already did the drug test and interviews a month ago and since I start Sept 15th I figured I'd "congratulate" :D myself and smoked a j, every day for 5 days, stopped yesterday when I found out via email that the company is doing a second drug test due to current employees failing their drug tests ( go figure, that's why they are hiring now, LOL). Any info is appreciated. BTW, I am 5ft 2 200lbs NOT into exercising, and have been taking green tea diet pills for a week now. Does green tea work? Please help me out. peace out............ :hubba: Roberta/ Happy2Bme (not today, lol)

:48:

keep in the mind, vinger/pickle dills with water is to remove toxic in the body system, but pelican jelly gels, 2 packs with one gal water, will keep all toxic in the body system all day, urine sample will be undeteable even to all heavy many years pothead hippie can pass these method, plus do not eat grease foods, during the drug test week, salad works good.. take these vinger ethier pickles as your occanison food only, IMO just to help ya point it out to pass easily

smoked 3 blunts before I went to my Parole Office, passed with my methods, jelly pelican gels, it works, seem my method is alot easier?

mistisrising said:
I take a state parole test. It is the mother of all I have ever taken. It tests for THC/cannibiniods, methanphetamine, opiates (can tell the diff betw percocet and heroine and others), cocaine, pcp, benzos(xanax, valuim, etc), tranqs, mdma (close to meth), and other stuff I never heard of. Plus it tests for creatine and protien contents. I use a product called Herbal Clean Q tabs. They make others (Q carbo, the drink, and Q caps), and they work, but the Q tabs are the only ones that don't come up as a dilute (a violation). At one time they included instructions, but after what I think was some pressure, the box only contains the pills now. Here's how I use it.

Weight 180+, male

The first thing is you need to stop all toxin intake AT LEAST 60 hrs before the test. This is the most critical aspect of the process. Next, don't eat anything for six hours prior. You might eat a peice of fruit four hours before, if you can't wait that long, but keep it SMALL, a few bites. You need to start taking the pills an hour and a half before the test. Lets say you need to be there at 330. You would start at 200 with four (4) pills and sixteen ounces of water. Twenty minutes later (220) take three (3) more pills and sixteen more ounces of water. twenty minutes later (240) take the last three pills and sixteen more ounces of water. Twenty minutes after that you are clean (300), but I always wait an extra twenty or thirty minutes. I don't usually leave to go there till the hour goes by. You have to urinate as much as possible. I would've peed six or seven times through this process, although you don't get much until the last ten minutes or so. I might even try to sneak one in in the parking lot of the parole office. I have been on parole, taking this test since jan 02. I have failed many, but since adopting this product and technique (NO DEVIATIONS), I have only failed one. I used to landscape, and when I get home my piss is brown, so needless to say, I wasn't hydrated enough before the product. You should drink plenty of water throughout the day, because once you take this product, you can't drink anything else until you take your test. It even warns about drinking too much of anything besides water too close to product time.

Any other questions, just ask. I have seen herbal clean products online for as little as $11 a use. Check it out.

tuscani2005 said:
ok **** the urine test. What about a saliva test?? i read up online and to some friends, all whom which to agree that thc is absent after 72 hours in the saliva. Any with first hand experience lemme know b/c this is much needed for career

everclear 180 percent proof plus OJ, triple screwdriver, enjoy, and go back to work, just a glass!

papabeach1 said:
please stop put craps in this forum, you know it its not that true!
umm you obviously have no clue what your talking about. you need to suck a fat one

Test was postponed (on their part = paperwork issue) til next friday. The company has a previous (June 08) clean urine sample from me, if I use the Sure Jell method, does anyone know if anything would be "abnormal" in comparision to original lab results? I really need a method that will give me a clean test (screw u and ur "stop doing drugs", most people drink alcohol if they aren't tokin! I prefer to smoke my addiction instead of drink it). I really need this job so any advice is appreciated. BTW some other "sample" is out of the question.

well go screw your self.
i hope yo get caught fag cuz you prolly will

papabeach1 said:
smoked 3 blunts before I went to my Parole Office, passed with my methods, jelly pelican gels, it works, seem my method is alot easier?

Wow dude, no one can be right but you? Remember one thing, everyones body is different, so different things work for different people. Your way may be easier, but I don't want to go to jail, so I'll continue with my method. Good luck with yours.

Latest posts

Back