Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month, Azar - Photo by bombbudpuffa!
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Advanced Growing Techniques > Breeding
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2016, 11:38 PM   #121
Keef

Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef

The treated cuts are dying at about the right rate and speed !--We gonna park on this strength and time for a couple cycles and see if what we looking for pops up !-- It should be there any time now !
Keef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 03:28 PM   #122
Keef

Can't break out the Juice everyday !-- I ain't going no where !-- There will be a pause on occasion !-- I'm in the middle of a transition on the grow we expanding !-- I'm setting up a dedicated area for my work and after this many attempts U kinda streamline your technique !-- So won't be long till I can treat batches of 4 dozen cuts every couple weeks !-- It's like shooting at a sound in the dark and having to wait till day light to see if U hit anything !-- ( don't shoot at stuff U can't see it's just an example)-- U know after all this work -- I'm not gonna stop at one !--He'll yes I want a Frankenplant but the skill to do it is the true treasure !-- I have a goal !-- NorCalHal has the finest genetics he's bought bred our acquired in other ways !-- My goal is to make something that can compete with the finest he has !--I admire the guy !-- I see him checking out MP every morning !-- I give him a hard time sometimes but if I was younger I would be doing exactly what he's doing !--- If I was in a free state !-- Anyway I'll be at it again soon !-- Still got some stuff I'm keeping my eye on !-- Set the bar high Hal !--
Old 10-26-2016, 02:02 PM   #123
Keef

Moved a Master Kush to bloom yesterday so in about 2 weeks we gonna see if we can recreate "High Rise" from it !-- So see ya then !
Old 10-27-2016, 04:04 AM   #124
Keef

I'm close !-- If I can get the juice a couple layers of cells deeper-- do the magic and get it the hell out before it kills all the cuts !-- I'll be there !-- I make my juice any stronger or treat longer they gonna die for sure !-- So -- Time to bum rush it !-- It's gonna present a whole new set of challenges but I'm gonna add some DMSO !-- I can get the juice where I want it -- but can I get it out fast enough before it kills the plant! -- Maybe not first time ! Sh** if it was easy everyone would be doing it !-- I ain't everybody !
Old 11-02-2016, 11:35 PM   #125
Keef

The sky is falling !-- This treated B.B. cut appears to be making 3 leaves at a time instead of the normal 2 !-
Time will tell !-- It may well be a normal plant - The pipe don't lie !-- We will be seeing !
Attached Images

Old 11-03-2016, 12:07 AM   #126
Budlight

Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight

I sure hope it is man I have my fingers crossed for you like I said Keef I think you will get it by the new year
Budlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 12:17 AM   #127
Keef

I'm at it again !-- The pic shows a typical leaf from a normal B.B. vs. A typical leaf from a treated plant ! - The double length leaf is an indication I have been successful -- No proof without a microscope !-- If it turns out to be a tetra then I have 2 and a new skill !--They will be in bloom soon and we'll know soon enough !-- The cuts in the juice are some more B.B. and some Master Kush cuts !--
Attached Images

Old 11-12-2016, 12:04 PM   #128
WoodHippy

WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy

I am happy to keep mine alive, here to hoping you find the magic.
I am watching this from under my rock.
WoodHippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 04:28 AM   #129
Keef

Got a batch of seed wet !-- While I'm treating cuts I thought why not treat a batch of seed between attempts at cuts !-- So there's a batch of 50 (?) Seed soaking and I'll be doing the voodoo on regular photo B.B. seed as soon as most sprout !-- Maybe 2 days ? -- Whole different process !-- I'm also preparing a solution to use on grow points of live plants !-- Somebody better explain why I can't pull this off before dumb beginners luck hands me my prize !
Old 11-25-2016, 11:37 PM   #130
Keef

Took awhile !-- The B.B. sprouts are in the juice !-- Come out tommorrow at noon !--- Then a long rinse !-- I should have them in a grow medium by tommorrow night !-- The we wait !
Old 11-28-2016, 05:27 PM   #131
Keef

Those sprouts are in a grow medium and we wait !-- This is a pic of a B.B. that survived the Zombie Juice !
Can U tell which is the primary grow point ? -- I didn't top it and it didn't split !-- A secondary grow point is growing as fast as the primary ! -- U can also see it happening in the limb in the foreground ground !-- It'll probably straighten up and be normal but I have to watch for anomalies since that's what I'm trying to make happen !-- Anyway strange plant !
Attached Images

Old 12-15-2016, 04:10 AM   #132
Keef

I keep forgetting to up date the thread !--- Kilt another batch of sprouts last week maybe 4-5 dozen seed !-- One lived !--Plan another batch later this week !-- I don't need a microscope to tell me when I got what I'm looking for the pipe will tell me all I need to know !-- I'm blooming the first of the plants to survive !- With some others to follow !-- Be doing the pipe test before U know !--
Old 12-26-2016, 12:43 PM   #133
Keef

This is not a tetraploid but it has a natural mutation !-- Variety is Hoe Berry -- The plant earned it's own name !-- She's called Star Baby !-- Can U see why ?-- This is not my work just nature mocking me !
Attached Images

Old 12-30-2016, 08:16 PM   #134
Keef

I think I already posted a pic of my GG#4 mutant ? -- She a girl and I'm a freak magnet !-- I have a GDP-X-B.R. and a The White -x- Black Rose that also have this mutation that are unsexed !-- Either of them are boys we gonna breed some freaks !-- Got a plan to isolate the star feature on Star Baby too !-
Attached Images

Old 12-31-2016, 06:49 AM   #135
Budlight

Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
I think I already posted a pic of my GG#4 mutant ? -- She a girl and I'm a freak magnet !-- I have a GDP-X-B.R. and a The White -x- Black Rose that also have this mutation that are unsexed !-- Either of them are boys we gonna breed some freaks !-- Got a plan to isolate the star feature on Star Baby too !-
Quit teasing me with that thing and hurry up and breed it Hahahah
Old 01-01-2017, 12:57 AM   #136
Keef

Bud I got 2 unsexed plants with this anomaly !-- Surely one will be a boy and you'll get your wish !-- Both get great bloodlines and breeding them to the GG #4 ? -- What's the down side ? -- I got this Star Child anomaly to work with too ! --A monster for sure !
Old 01-01-2017, 01:45 AM   #137
Budlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
Bud I got 2 unsexed plants with this anomaly !-- Surely one will be a boy and you'll get your wish !-- Both get great bloodlines and breeding them to the GG #4 ? -- What's the down side ? -- I got this Star Child anomaly to work with too ! --A monster for sure !
I would have to say that star is definitely amazing man
Old 01-01-2017, 04:33 PM   #138
WeedHopper

WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper

That is pretty cool. That is a Texas Star. Yehaaaaaaaa
WeedHopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 03:33 PM   #139
Keef

Thanks guys !-- She was born in Texas Hopper ! --I be back at the juice soon just been reorganizing the grow !-- These freaks keep showing up so I'll see what I can do with them !-- Next time I run that Star and I find a star I'll trim everything away and pollinate just that star pistol and see if I can isolate that trait !-- I'll have fresh pollen from a male with an anomaly ready !-- I be using that pollen on my GG #4 !
Old 01-09-2017, 02:15 PM   #140
Keef

In my last group of sprouts well over 50 sprouts and I killed all but 1 !-- I have to decide if I want to make a little stronger or stand pat and run another batch !-- We riding the razor here !-- Too strong or treat too long and kill everything !-- Too weak and the job doesn't get done !-- People with better equipment, knowledge and all have failed !-- I haven't failed !-- I have succeeded in finding bunches of stuff that don't work ! --I'm not done yet but sometimes U have to stop and think about stuff awhile !-- Nothing worthwhile comes easy !