Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month Photo by Kraven!
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Forums > Coffee Table
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2017, 05:05 PM   #36621
WeedHopper

WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper

My kinda nurse. Serve it up. Yehaaaaaaaaa
WeedHopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 05:16 PM   #36622
Keef

Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef

Mane one my boxes sprung a leak last night !-- Not much leakage but I bout had it !-- I got what I need I'm thinking of doing at least a trial run with a Hybrid of what Bud does and what I been doing !-- Pump the water out the bottom of my boxes and drip it back thru the roots --Then it drip back into the box for another trip !-- Keep a bubbler in them !-- Won't be no more leaks !-- Leaks mess up my humidity ! -- I'm working it out ! -- Gonna build new boxes 5 at a time for bloom --Unless I change my mind !
Keef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 05:55 PM   #36623
Budlight

Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
Mane one my boxes sprung a leak last night !-- Not much leakage but I bout had it !-- I got what I need I'm thinking of doing at least a trial run with a Hybrid of what Bud does and what I been doing !-- Pump the water out the bottom of my boxes and drip it back thru the roots --Then it drip back into the box for another trip !-- Keep a bubbler in them !-- Won't be no more leaks !-- Leaks mess up my humidity ! -- I'm working it out ! -- Gonna build new boxes 5 at a time for bloom --Unless I change my mind !
I would add a one bucket reservoir to them Keef just makes it easier for topping them off as the plants get bigger it gets a lot harder to lift the lid and fill them up
Budlight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 06:10 PM   #36624
yarddog
Certified pot smoker

yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog

go chipped coco, keef. i am thrilled with the results. dang near plug and play.
try one plant in a 1 gal pot along side your regular grow
yarddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 06:14 PM   #36625
giggy

giggy giggy giggy giggy giggy giggy giggy giggy giggy giggy giggy

hey keef it is flying dutchman that has the blue berry x skunk.

duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.
giggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 06:22 PM   #36626
Keef

Bud I used one of those holes I drilled in the lid as an access port to run my electric cord for the pump and air tubing to the bubbler thru -- I usually top the box off through it or an empty grow spot !-- In the new boxes I'll probably use one square the same ! -- It want be today but soon I'm gonna try something new !--
I am reluctant to drill a hole in the box it's self -- Might end up there but I'm still working on an individual self contained grow box ! ---I'm not gonna start plumbing until I have too Bud !-- I'm planning about 20 of these in bloom !-- Next thing I'm thinking of is a RO water res. with a shut off float valve like in a toilet ! --
Old 01-11-2017, 06:47 PM   #36627
Keef

Dog -- I'm trying to accomplish what U do without the coconut coir !-- It only supports the plant and retain moisture that has the nutes in it !-- It's the system I'm trying to build not learn how to grow weed ! -- I may end up where U at one day but for now I got to see if I can make this work !-- I was looking at my nute supply and I ain't got as much as I thought !-- Probably get U guys to walk me thru some of that Lucas formula !-- Not that I'm disappointed in Botanacare !-- I grow little plants right now and that's where I wanted to me !-- I'm setting up what is to me a big bloom !-- I may use some clay balls I'm still not sure !
I need to do some grow trials and make some decisions before they blow the whistle ! -- I need the system ready and turn to making and repairing LEDs !--
Old 01-11-2017, 07:09 PM   #36628
Keef

Hopper --D.D. looking at a job up closer to U !-- So if it all works out and I got the farm in a U-haul headed that way -- U drive a blocker car for me ? -- No just kidding! -- I put D.D. in the U-haul and if anyone gets a ticket it'll be me !-- I'll be running clean !-- She the best get away driver I ever had !
Old 01-11-2017, 07:24 PM   #36629
Keef

I've said D.D. was the best get away driver I ever had before !-- I can never tell the whole story but there is one !-- I can only tell part of it but --Here goes !-- Slow down real slow and I'll ease right on out the back of the truck and disappear into the dark woods and no one will ever see me !-- 20 mph is not slow enough !-- Always do a test run !-- Test run ? -- My little legs was pumping !-- Only hit the ground ever 10 feet or so !--Made the wood line before I went down !
Old 01-11-2017, 07:27 PM   #36630
ness

ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness

Afternoon OFC. Everything is good in the grow room. Plant suck up the water I give it yesterday. Give them 2 more cups of water.

I need to Wake and Bake.
ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 08:07 PM   #36631
St_Nick
Two_Toke

St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick

Wow just wow. I gots to get me some Gorilla Glue seeds.
Attached Images

Old 01-11-2017, 08:31 PM   #36632
WeedHopper

WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
Hopper --D.D. looking at a job up closer to U !-- So if it all works out and I got the farm in a U-haul headed that way -- U drive a blocker car for me ? -- No just kidding! -- I put D.D. in the U-haul and if anyone gets a ticket it'll be me !-- I'll be running clean !-- She the best get away driver I ever had !
Come on to Big D. I aint going nowhere. Ill be right here. Yehaaaaa
Old 01-11-2017, 09:28 PM   #36633
Keef

Ain't doing anything real fast Hopper !-- Keef do like to get paid !-- That Stoner Ranch ? -- It's always been just a matter of time !-- It's closer to San Antonio than to Big D !-- If it all works right I might keep the beach house too !-- I do like getting stoned at night and and then get melted in the hot tub !--

Nick if I can get this dam GG#4 to straighten up and grow right -- I might know where U could get a cut !--
I'm breed her if I ever get her to bloom !-- Still mulling over what kind of male to use !-- I got something from Umbra I might use but I haven't sexed them yet !-- This GG got serious problems !-- I know what they say about the GG but I might have something that rivals it and it was born right here in the Lone Star State !
Look up Bohdi's Tranquil Elephantizer -- She was the mom and dad was the mighty B.B.King !-- Only the one plant too !-- 1st one is in bloom so I'll know what I got soon and I got my rooted clones !-- She come out like I expect ? -- Gonna be exceptional !-- I am the "Keeper of the Clones" !
Old 01-11-2017, 09:57 PM   #36634
WoodHippy

WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy

Evening Folks, Crawled out from under the rock.
Been thinking about that GG, The one i want next is Tangerine Dream by Barneys Farm
Oh look it almost 420
WoodHippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:06 PM   #36635
Keef

Someone say 4:20 ? -- Hippy I got a Barney's Farm feminized Night Shade vegging !
Old 01-11-2017, 10:33 PM   #36636
yarddog
Certified pot smoker

yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog

I want to try tangerine dream one day.
yarddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:49 PM   #36637
WoodHippy

WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy

I have been doing reading on making Fem seed. Anybody done this already.
WoodHippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:16 PM   #36638
Keef

Hippy -I'm a cloner - I haven't had much interest in making them yet !-- It's a twisted path I walk !-- My work with genetic doubling ? --It's all tied together !-- When I got my formula working and I'm close --I'll need feminized seed !-- If I'm gonna kill a thousand seed to get one or 2 tetraploids ? --They dam sure gonna be girls ! -- Bud about to snag one of Billy Buds -- Tetraploid called the Pink Kush !-- Umbra probably still got one called Clock Work Orange !-- UBC Chemo may be gone !-- I make my own tetras soon !-- May be the grandchild of Medicine Woman herself that gives me what I want !--We'll see ! --
We Southern Outlaw growers got to specialize if we want to compete in the coming Green Wave !-
Old 01-11-2017, 11:39 PM   #36639
WeedHopper

Heres Keef back in the day.
Attached Images

Old 01-11-2017, 11:40 PM   #36640
WeedHopper

Yarddog just left. Love his ride.
Attached Images