Growing Marijuana Forum

Buds of the Month: Aggie007 with Lemon Tree and Ston-loc with I Cookies
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Forums > Coffee Table
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2017, 09:32 PM   #36621
Keef

Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef

Oh! -It hurts !-- Just pick a spot !-- Then I come in here and sit down and the news ?--- I got nothing I can say I'm just shaking my head in ??? I don't even know anymore ? -Is there no limit to the ??? --Never mind-- Keef out !
Old 02-13-2017, 09:58 PM   #36622
Keef

Strawberry Desiel too Umbra ? -- Cuz U done stepped outside of luck and accidental !-- I was impressed with The White -x- Nepal Indica and rightly so !--but - This way too many keepers in a row to be anything but purposeful !-- How U learn to do that ? -- One of the 3 has some Strawberry smell !-- Finishing fast too !
Everytime I think I got a plan Umbra say here try this !-- Now I'm need a chart or something !--
I got a question ? -- How many caps is too many caps ? -- Too many caps to ride a motor scooter ?
I bet I can !
Old 02-13-2017, 10:07 PM   #36623
Keef

I haven't smoked it yet either but Snow Desiel too ! -- I expect great things out the girl Umbra !-- See that the problem when U good at something !-- People expect the extraordinary out U !-- Cuz U need to quit trying to chase the flavor of the month and go your own way !--- There's lots of states besides California where they would love to lay hands on your weed !-- Expand your market place and give them west coast hustlers the middle finger if they don't make U smile !
Old 02-13-2017, 10:11 PM   #36624
WoodHippy

WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy

Evening OFC
Keef playing Easy Rider at the beach.
Yarddog I felt as I was there. You have hidden talents.
Umbra i want to pop some to. No place for them. My Wife already thinks I am Crazy.
Budlight I have WidowGum and Girl Scout Cookie. I found the the stuff need to S1 a plant.
High Rose, Dan, Kravens.
Time to get high
Old 02-13-2017, 10:17 PM   #36625
Budlight

Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight
Default Home of the Old Fart's Club

Has anybody on here smoked real headband I'm just curious because I have this headband raspberry Kush and man does it ever smell like stinky feet not sure what's up with that but just curious if that's coming from the headband side or not really not that fond of the smell but does she ever do her thing here's a couple pics of her.

Old 02-13-2017, 10:25 PM   #36626
Budlight

Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight

Hey Hippy hope you're having a good day buddy widowgum sounds like it could be pretty tasty
Old 02-13-2017, 10:26 PM   #36627
umbra

umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra

I have Loompa's headband. It smells like sweat, hence the name headband. It is flowering now.
Old 02-13-2017, 10:31 PM   #36628
Budlight

Umbra I sure wish mine smells like that I don't know what it smells like but it sure isn't that only thing I can come up with is stinky feet hahaha hope you're having a good day my friend
Old 02-13-2017, 10:41 PM   #36629
Keef

I have proved I am not too high to ride !-- U got to remember to put your feet down at a stop sign !-I mean for real !-- No joke it will just fall over !--.- It might sound like it but it ain't a golf cart !-

Umbra U anywhere near that dam trying to bust ?
Old 02-13-2017, 10:57 PM   #36630
Budlight

Keef my new LEDs should be here any day soon as they get here I can flip that strawberry rhino boy and get that pollen ready for you
Old 02-13-2017, 11:34 PM   #36631
umbra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
I have proved I am not too high to ride !-- U got to remember to put your feet down at a stop sign !-I mean for real !-- No joke it will just fall over !--.- It might sound like it but it ain't a golf cart !-

Umbra U anywhere near that dam trying to bust ?
not really. I have been on a motorcycle and forgot to put my feet down before.
Old 02-14-2017, 12:28 AM   #36632
WeedHopper

WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper

Ya know,,,this Northern Lights is kicking my ***. AND it is an awesome high. Has a really good taste too.
Old 02-14-2017, 12:39 AM   #36633
Keef

I have never smoked it Hopper ! -- I been digging on this Master Kush !-- Got a coffee kinda thing going on that I like !-- I was just in the grow room and GDP-X-B.R. might show some color! -- GDP -x- BPU ? -- Got the Umbra's Frost happening !-- How U do that everytime ?

Bud I'll just hit all 3 of these Strawberry Desiel girls with that pollen !-- We'll find Strawberry Queen !
Old 02-14-2017, 12:47 AM   #36634
Keef

I'd post pics but my phone won't upload them anymore !-- I can send pic via e-mail but it takes awhile !-- I get D.D. to fix it when she comes home ! --
Old 02-14-2017, 01:34 AM   #36635
umbra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
I have never smoked it Hopper ! -- I been digging on this Master Kush !-- Got a coffee kinda thing going on that I like !-- I was just in the grow room and GDP-X-B.R. might show some color! -- GDP -x- BPU ? -- Got the Umbra's Frost happening !-- How U do that everytime ?

Bud I'll just hit all 3 of these Strawberry Desiel girls with that pollen !-- We'll find Strawberry Queen !
My weed is only good enough to squish, lol.
Being from the greater Philly area, my story to California is the Vince Papale story. I must be on the right track because I got haters.
Old 02-14-2017, 01:45 AM   #36636
St_Nick
Two_Toke

St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick St_Nick

That there is mighty fine looking buddage, lets just hope it tastes better then it smell!
Old 02-14-2017, 01:59 AM   #36637
Keef

Nick in da house !-- How's the foot ? -- Can U see again ? -- When I heal up enough to make another run at it I gotta make me a couple A - frames with a cross piece to hang some lights ! -- Not today ! --
Old 02-14-2017, 02:24 AM   #36638
Keef

Umbra no one told me this was a weed beauty contest !-- I grow because it pleases me and I think I can do it well enough to pay the bills with it !-- I plan on squishing almost everything !-- Others can play that my bud is prettier than yours thing ! -- Grow THC not weed !-- Start cramming for that terepene test !-- U got THC and some terpmixing knowledge ? -- They want Wedding Cake mix them Wedding Cake !-- Cuz -- U an outsider and always will be in thier eyes !-- U can't break into thier good ole boy system playing by thier rules !-- U got to find a different path !--
Old 02-14-2017, 02:41 AM   #36639
WoodHippy

WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy

Hippy say Who needs Wedding Cake. When I can eat Thin Mint Cookies. I got the Munchies
Night All.
Old 02-14-2017, 03:03 AM   #36640
Keef

I got the same problem with edibles Hippy !-- If them brownies be tasting good ? -What if I forget and remember one is a dose about 4 brownies in ? -- No Mane I just take my caps and eat all the regular brownies I want ! --
Closed Thread