Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month: The White x The White-bombbudpuffa!, Hippy Slayer - Kraven
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Forums > Coffee Table
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2017, 09:28 PM   #36621
Keef

Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef

Ain't doing anything real fast Hopper !-- Keef do like to get paid !-- That Stoner Ranch ? -- It's always been just a matter of time !-- It's closer to San Antonio than to Big D !-- If it all works right I might keep the beach house too !-- I do like getting stoned at night and and then get melted in the hot tub !--

Nick if I can get this dam GG#4 to straighten up and grow right -- I might know where U could get a cut !--
I'm breed her if I ever get her to bloom !-- Still mulling over what kind of male to use !-- I got something from Umbra I might use but I haven't sexed them yet !-- This GG got serious problems !-- I know what they say about the GG but I might have something that rivals it and it was born right here in the Lone Star State !
Look up Bohdi's Tranquil Elephantizer -- She was the mom and dad was the mighty B.B.King !-- Only the one plant too !-- 1st one is in bloom so I'll know what I got soon and I got my rooted clones !-- She come out like I expect ? -- Gonna be exceptional !-- I am the "Keeper of the Clones" !
Keef is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 09:57 PM   #36622
WoodHippy

WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy

Evening Folks, Crawled out from under the rock.
Been thinking about that GG, The one i want next is Tangerine Dream by Barneys Farm
Oh look it almost 420
WoodHippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:06 PM   #36623
Keef

Someone say 4:20 ? -- Hippy I got a Barney's Farm feminized Night Shade vegging !
Old 01-11-2017, 10:33 PM   #36624
yarddog
Certified pot smoker

yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog yarddog

I want to try tangerine dream one day.
And all you touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be...
yarddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:49 PM   #36625
WoodHippy

WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy WoodHippy

I have been doing reading on making Fem seed. Anybody done this already.
WoodHippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:16 PM   #36626
Keef

Hippy -I'm a cloner - I haven't had much interest in making them yet !-- It's a twisted path I walk !-- My work with genetic doubling ? --It's all tied together !-- When I got my formula working and I'm close --I'll need feminized seed !-- If I'm gonna kill a thousand seed to get one or 2 tetraploids ? --They dam sure gonna be girls ! -- Bud about to snag one of Billy Buds -- Tetraploid called the Pink Kush !-- Umbra probably still got one called Clock Work Orange !-- UBC Chemo may be gone !-- I make my own tetras soon !-- May be the grandchild of Medicine Woman herself that gives me what I want !--We'll see ! --
We Southern Outlaw growers got to specialize if we want to compete in the coming Green Wave !-
Old 01-11-2017, 11:39 PM   #36627
WeedHopper

WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper

Heres Keef back in the day.
Attached Images

WeedHopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:40 PM   #36628
WeedHopper

WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper

Yarddog just left. Love his ride.
Attached Images

Old 01-11-2017, 11:48 PM   #36629
Keef

Hopper U wrong on this one !-- Put that fellow in a uniform and cut his hair in what was called high and tight !-- Reflector Sunglasses with a big ole Browning 1911 -.45 caliber straped down that would be closer ! Oh !-- and a night stick on the other side --cuffs in the back ! -- That woulda been me !
Old 01-11-2017, 11:55 PM   #36630
WeedHopper

Okay here ya go
Attached Images

Old 01-12-2017, 12:10 AM   #36631
Keef

Hopper U da man !-- That's funny !-- but I had more patent leather and polished brass !-- Tank people and artillery would have ate someone like that for lunch !-- They beat the hell outta me !-- Then I heard them magical words that changed everything !-- Someone screamed -He's got a gun !-- and he was talking bout me ! --Half dozen 250 lb men all trying to get threw the same door at the same time ? -- Priceless ! No one wanted to stay and fight !
Old 01-12-2017, 12:17 AM   #36632
Budlight

Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
Hippy -I'm a cloner - I haven't had much interest in making them yet !-- It's a twisted path I walk !-- My work with genetic doubling ? --It's all tied together !-- When I got my formula working and I'm close --I'll need feminized seed !-- If I'm gonna kill a thousand seed to get one or 2 tetraploids ? --They dam sure gonna be girls ! -- Bud about to snag one of Billy Buds -- Tetraploid called the Pink Kush !-- Umbra probably still got one called Clock Work Orange !-- UBC Chemo may be gone !-- I make my own tetras soon !-- May be the grandchild of Medicine Woman herself that gives me what I want !--We'll see ! --
We Southern Outlaw growers got to specialize if we want to compete in the coming Green Wave !-
I'm trying my damnedest to find someone in BC who still might have a true cut of the UBC I might have a few leads but people that have it have tight lips so it's definitely a hard one to find
Budlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 12:32 AM   #36633
Keef

Bud --U find one !- I know you'll know it for what it is even if it's in veg !-- Then Keef be up there probing that invisible fence !-- We done slid something thru it fence once already !-- Not really ya'll !! Just playing !--We wouldn't do nothing like that ! --
Old 01-12-2017, 12:49 AM   #36634
Keef

Wasn't there supposed to be a news conference today or was that tommorrow ? -- I don't even know what day of the week it is half the time !
Old 01-12-2017, 12:54 AM   #36635
Keef

Yep !
Attached Images

Old 01-12-2017, 12:57 AM   #36636
umbra

umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra

Quote:
Originally Posted by yarddog View Post
I want to try tangerine dream one day.
Seriously? Dutch genetics are old and played out. Crockett Family Farm's tangie is the real deal. Bred in the USA, by Americans. The Dutch wish they had these genetics.
Old 01-12-2017, 01:08 AM   #36637
Keef

Umbra we don't all know these things !-- Especially many of us in the south !-- Kraven is different and has his own sources but many of us end up having to order from a catalogue of the breeders descriptions and that about all we know till we get some in the pipe !-- Wait just a minute !--Doesn't U know who have a Dutch intern ? -- Genetics the Dutch only wish they had ? -- Looks like the Dutch getting some coveted American genetics won't be that hard after all !
Old 01-12-2017, 01:27 AM   #36638
Keef

I learning but there's so much misinformation out there !- I ordered those Master Kush seed knowing full well they were probably not tetraploid as billed !-- I knew they were regular diploid seed without even opening the pack !-- I planted them anyway !-- I kinda like it !-- There's all sorts of lies and unless we got someone like U to ask we just gotta hope we get lucky !-- I'm able to spot some lies these days but U never really know !-- There was one variety I spotted supposed to be a U.B.C. Chemo --Williams Wonder Cross I think ? -- Called S.A.M. ( Surface -to -air Missle ) -- Only problem is those seed would be sterile triploids or terminator seed !-- Straight up lie !-- Anything that says it has U.B.C. Chemo in its genealogy is a lie !-- Unless it was bred to another tetraploid !-- If it was that they probably wouldn't be selling them !-U got to teach us who is a reliable seed breeder and who is not Umbra! -- U and some of the others that know these things got to help the rest of us who don't know !
Old 01-12-2017, 01:51 AM   #36639
Budlight

Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight

I agree with you my friend but most people don't understand There is a science behind them
Budlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 01:54 AM   #36640
umbra

umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra

You already know a few. The seed biz is a seedy biz. Cheap seeds tend to be not very good and good seeds tend to be not very cheap.