Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month, Azar - Photo by bombbudpuffa!
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Cultivation > General Outdoor Growing
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2016, 08:35 PM   #21
NiceBud
Just a mouse

NiceBud NiceBud NiceBud NiceBud NiceBud NiceBud NiceBud

Your welcome!!
NiceBud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 02:45 PM   #22
zem

zem zem zem zem zem zem zem zem zem zem zem

Yeehaaaaaaa!!!
Attached Images

zem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 02:51 PM   #23
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

WOW, weedhopper has got to you zem LOL Wonderful garden, you do amazing with what you have to work with..Thanks zem.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always.

2016 Grow:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=73244

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 03:46 PM   #24
WeedHopper

WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper

Nice Zem,,and stop stealing my Yehaaaaaaaaa, ,,,lol,,,,just playen.
Love me some peppers and tomatoes. Im hopping over and chewing onem.
Are those cardboard boxes your growing in?
WeedHopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 06:57 PM   #25
zem

Thanks Rose I am glad that you liked it, WH the dead hanging plants are cukes that i finished only a week ago. Those are cardboards lined with polyethylene standing on iron bars that are used in drywall construction, raised on brick and below is a long res that goes all the width of my greenhouse passing under each row of plants. rows are flooded and drain into the res just below. I know the place looks not all that neat, or shall i say not neat at all lol but it was done for dirt cheap, i mean cardboard cheap lol anyway, it supplies with more than i need from one type of vegetable and i have only 3 main reservoirs so 3 main crops, one day i will diversify much much more with less quantity of each
Old 07-26-2016, 06:59 PM   #26
WeedHopper

WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper

Kool and unique.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:32 PM   #27
zem

Thanks, I just harvested these i am so late on the tomatoes, the ones here are like 1/5 of what i should be picking, I will pick some more tomorrow
Attached Images

Old 07-26-2016, 07:36 PM   #28
WeedHopper

Yummy in the tummy.
Old 12-30-2016, 07:58 PM   #29
LumpyLeotards

LumpyLeotards

Whenever I make compost tea outdoors I usually just dump a shovel full of compost in a 5 gal bucket and scoop off the stuff that floats. Then I throw in a tbs of molasses dissolved in a glass of hot water, and throw the goldfish pond air stone in for good measure. Stir it 1-2 times a day and dump it liberally after it's aerated for 3 days. Or I might dilute it. The stuff is incredible, some years I get a super bumper crop of blackberries, other years it might be another veggie that shines. You can't burn with it, and the molasses feeds beneficial bacteria. I make compost out of whatever scraps I get in the yard, brown leaves, green leaves, dirt, water, turn it, and it's good in 8 weeks or less. Sift it with a trommel and put the big chunks back in the pile. If you don't have an air stone just mix well and dump, I've done that too if I'm lazy, works a treat.

I don't use manure as I can't usually get it, but you can get a big bag of chicken manure for just a few bucks at a farm store. That stuff will burn tho and it needs to be composted for a good long time, like a year or two, and then even then be easy with it.
LumpyLeotards is offline   Reply With Quote