Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month: Squish by Umbra
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Cultivation > Grow Journals
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2016, 09:21 AM   #1
Dr. Robertsozki
og

Dr. Robertsozki Dr. Robertsozki Dr. Robertsozki Dr. Robertsozki Dr. Robertsozki Dr. Robertsozki Dr. Robertsozki Dr. Robertsozki Dr. Robertsozki Dr. Robertsozki Dr. Robertsozki
Thumbs up Happy 420. My 7th year at MP. Dr Robert present Kush 4 less 421 4 mystery seeds 3rdg

Hello. Every month im sowing one group and harvesting another group this is my 3rd group. God has been good to me so i can now grow weed 24/7 lol I love it.

Info strain: ? Na
Seeds are gift from a friend.
High grade buds for sure
One seed looks real big. I can't wait to see this girls all grown up.

Ill be using coco hair and the General Organics line.
A 165w LED light frommy local hydro store. Has a 3 year warranty the name brand is from california. Ill b using the full cycle light good for vegging and flowering

Ill
Try to upload a picture everyday fot this 7th year anniversary edition!!!

Since the first day Sep 8 2009. When i introduced myself saying. My name is dr Robert but you can call me Doc.
I been smoking weed for a very long time been growing since the 90's. Thank you all for motivating me with your grows and for supporting me. All I can say is that it has been a pleasure to work for this movement I had a lot fun. And the future is even brighter.

Next year I wanna start growing for a medical clinic in california and open a bakery and along with the farm my own strains and goodies.
Attached Images

Dr. Robertsozki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 02:18 PM   #2
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

That one seed is huge! Enjoy DR. I like your plan of a bakery.. I will be watching.. You came here a few months before me... it was a good decision for us huh.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always.

2016 Grow:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=73244

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 02:38 PM   #3
Dr. Robertsozki
og

Dr. Robertsozki Dr. Robertsozki Dr. Robertsozki Dr. Robertsozki Dr. Robertsozki Dr. Robertsozki Dr. Robertsozki Dr. Robertsozki Dr. Robertsozki Dr. Robertsozki Dr. Robertsozki
Wink Helloooo RoseBud the queen of buds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
That one seed is huge! Enjoy DR. I like your plan of a bakery.. I will be watching.. You came here a few months before me... it was a good decision for us huh.
Always a pleasure to see you dear friend. Thank u for stopping by. Im very happy we made MP our home. I started growing my own because is so hard to get good quality buds for a fair price.

My bakery is my dream. I love MJ. And I know I got something unique and of a higher quality.

What a nice big seed right. I had a huge seed in my first group my Lavender she was huge and super dark. She turned out to be a huge monster.

7 years growing here sounds easy but it takes a lot of effort. My goal is to not get too much weight and stay under this state limit. . every failure was a lesson well learned. I feel so confident compared to when I first started. Finally I feel like a careful gardener. Always looking after my babies!!!
Old 09-19-2016, 10:41 AM   #4
Dr. Robertsozki
og

Here comes the magic. Only one time u. We only get one chance
Attached Images

Old 09-21-2016, 06:49 PM   #5
Dr. Robertsozki
og

We got two tails out Ill transplat soon. Ill take a pic in a lil bit now ill hit the ubong laters
Old 09-23-2016, 04:59 PM   #6
Dr. Robertsozki
og

Today is the 23rd So I made 6 OG kush clones 2 lavenderberry and 2 Great white shark. Also two seeds are ready for their New pots. Pics in 30mins ill b back
Attached Images

Old 09-25-2016, 06:54 PM   #7
Dr. Robertsozki
og

So here my clones n the 4 seeds. Still waiting on the sex of 8 of 10 clones. 8 possible male clones is ok 1 out of 4 is not the worst at least i got 1 female Shark. So my two shark clones are females!!!! Waiting on the OG kush pic 2 and Lavenberry pic 3
Attached Images

Old 09-28-2016, 09:02 PM   #8
Dr. Robertsozki
og

Default Killem the all 3 n left my girls n her 2 clone babies they should have lil rootoots b

O h. B o y
Attached Images

Old 10-03-2016, 09:21 AM   #9
Dr. Robertsozki
og

I made 8 more Great White Shark clones for a total of 10 clones. The initial 2 are starting to root. ( :
Attached Images

Old 10-10-2016, 02:49 AM   #10
Dr. Robertsozki
og

Cool

Here are the original 2 shark shock and the other 8 shark shock. Plus the new 6 Tangerine Dream pheno 1 and 4 Tangerine Dream pheno 2. For a total of 20. The Newer 8 Sharks look real good see 4 ur self. And my first two look like. Well they look almost dead lol. I left Friday to the beach came back Sunday night so i didn't mist them. I think tjat was the problem or the biggest problem because i m also using pure water to mist till i see roots and may b those need nutes by now sonce is been 2 weeks sonce u made the cuts. Also i didnt give them 24 dark after the cut to let them recover. Lil things but they still hanging hoping to see roots real soon
Attached Images

Old 10-13-2016, 09:25 PM   #11
Dr. Robertsozki
og

Wink Roots!!!!

Everywhere 7 sharks had roots. Did the transplant but still have a done on them
Attached Images

Old 10-18-2016, 09:21 AM   #12
Dr. Robertsozki
og

Happy 421 . I made more transplants this time i did 6 Tangerine Dream pheno 1 and 4 clones of my Tangerine Dream pheno 2. Plus one last Shark for a total of 11 more plus my 7 Sharks i got 18 clones ready to veg
Attached Images

Old 10-21-2016, 09:21 AM   #13
Dr. Robertsozki
og

Happy 421. smoke weed ev day

My babies my lil girls they are always hungry i gotta take responsibility. I got a feeling some good dank is on the way. I think 4 clones per 2x2
Attached Images

Old 10-24-2016, 08:05 AM   #14
Dr. Robertsozki
og

Wink Oh Lord Im feeling so blessed

Hello. Here is my group of ladies they look amazing under my led that im also flowering 2 groups 24hrs and im vegging 8 GWS and 9 TD. Plus my new clones. 4 gropus total under 165led

Ill flower this GWS in 4 weeks. in the pic they look light green but in person they look dark and shiny like waxed they went from 3inches to 6 inches. Nice and wide.

Pic one is of the mom GWS with ger babies
Pic two is the babies alone
Attached Images

Old 11-12-2016, 09:06 AM   #15
Dr. Robertsozki
og

Day 1 of flower they about 16 inches
Attached Images

Old 12-07-2016, 03:17 AM   #16
Dr. Robertsozki
og

Cool Great white shark clones getting ready to bulk up

Can't wait to see my ladies fill up
Attached Images

Old 12-07-2016, 03:57 AM   #17
bombbudpuffa
Sweet Cheeba Chiefa

bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa

Looking good DR!

bombbudpuffa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 04:48 AM   #18
Dr. Robertsozki
og

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombbudpuffa View Post
Looking good DR!
Thanks. I'm having a lot of fun. The girls are gonna change so much in the next 2 weeks. Cheers thanks for stopping by
Old 12-07-2016, 02:20 PM   #19
N.E.wguy

N.E.wguy N.E.wguy N.E.wguy N.E.wguy N.E.wguy N.E.wguy N.E.wguy N.E.wguy N.E.wguy N.E.wguy N.E.wguy

hey Dr. Robertsozki buddy awesome seeing your grows and u

few questions u using Mylar for the room, how big is flower area ?

How much u spend on the light you are flowering with and do u have a link or product name of it i could google?

going to be making a new grow areas custom made rather then tents i think

If growing is a 'hobby', expect to pay for it.
If it's a 'profession', expect to invest in it.
If it's a 'passion', however, then none of the forgoing matters...
N.E.wguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 02:48 AM   #20
Dr. Robertsozki
og

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.E.wguy View Post
hey Dr. Robertsozki buddy awesome seeing your grows and u

few questions u using Mylar for the room, how big is flower area ?

How much u spend on the light you are flowering with and do u have a link or product name of it i could google?

going to be making a new grow areas custom made rather then tents i think
Hello buddy. Thanks for stopping by. For my reflector im using black and white panda film. $1 per 10 sqft. I used$4

Work better than mylar cause it wont wrinkle n u can wash it clean.

My LED light is the 220 solar storm full cycle means it can flower n veg. It runs on only 165wats from Californialightworks and it retails for $519
I got mine at my hydro shop for $400 plus tax
But if it sounds too pricey check out hamster lewis grow lights he was using a mars 300 or something for about $268 i might b forgetting but it covers a 2 x 4
Mine only covers a 2x2. He also just bought a cool 1200 wat led he has links to the lights. Mine is made in the usa with a 3yr warranty. N it work amazing[!!!

Im growing out my walkin closet but im only using about half the space about 3 x 4. I swith plants every 12 hours so i harvest twice as much!!!

No intake or exhaust fans closed door and Myc02 box $35

I used black plastic for the floor $10

And good old duct tape $3

In yhe corner i flower a 2x2 but the other halfs serves as a vegging are since my light stays on 24/7. The life expectancy is around 10yrs for mi LED. Here is a pic. Let me know if u got more question. Good luck
Attached Images