Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month, Grass Monkey - Photo by Kraven!
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Forums > Smoking & Vaporizing Devices
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2016, 06:44 AM   #1
burnin1

burnin1 burnin1 burnin1 burnin1 burnin1 burnin1 burnin1 burnin1 burnin1 burnin1 burnin1
Default How to Make a Pumpkin Bong in Three Easy Steps

I thought I would share this article.
Perfect for a Halloween party!

How to Make a Pumpkin Bong in Three Easy Steps

By Allie Beckett on October 24th, 2016 at 4:26 pm

It’s officially pumpkin season, so it’s time for every stoner’s fall favorite: The Pumpkin Bong

This is the easiest tutorial on the web — follow these “three simple steps” and you’ll be smokin’ out of a pumpkin in 10 minutes or less!

Most Pumpkin Bong how-to’s tell you to gut the entire pumpkin first, a time-consuming and messy task. In this tutorial, we’re going to skip all that and go straight to the good stuff. I tried both ways for you and noticed no difference in flavor or functionality — just an enormous amount of time and energy saved by not removing the seeds!

What You’ll Need:

5 Simple Necessities…

A Pumpkin, of course
A Downstem (borrowed from your trusty traditional bong)
A Bowl (or nail if you prefer dabs)
A Carving Utensil (a serrated knife works as well)
And Some Weed! (or oil)

1. Carve a Hole for the Downstem

Toward the bottom of the pumpkin, using a carving tool or knife, make a small hole for your downstem. You want the downstem to be nice and snug; I found it best to start carving a small hole, and to gradually increase the size until the downstem fit just right. The next time I make a pumpkin bong, I will be sure to carve this hole with more of a vertical angle. Mine was too horizontal, which still worked great, but when it came to tokin’, I needed to tilt the pumpkin back a little to get a full bubble rollin’.

2. Carve a Hole for the Mouthpiece

Next, it’s time to carve a small hole for a mouthpiece! If you’re artistic, you can get carve a more intricate mouthpiece. I chose to go with a simple little smile Just don’t go too big or else you’ll lose the air-tight functionality! Test out the positioning of the mouthpiece before you cut — you want to be able to see where you’ll be lighting the bowl.

3. Fill the Pumpkin with Water

You can fill the pumpkin through the downstem or the mouthpiece. Just keep filling up and testing it out until you hear that beautiful bubble. It takes a surprising amount of water, depending on the size of your pumpkin.

4. Slide Your Bowl in and Pack it Up!

Okay, so maybe there are 4 steps but does this one really count? Fill up your bowl with some yummy, sticky ganja and get ready to light up!

Light it Up…

Inhale Those Delicious Pumpkin Vibes

Old 10-26-2016, 04:45 PM   #2
The Hemp Goddess
Granny Mod

The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess

LOL, okay, I have got to make one of these. Every year since 2007, I have had an all-female pumpkin carving party. I'm heading over to my place in Idaho on friday to host what will probably be my last one. Most of us are hardcore stoners. Thgis will be a kick.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History
Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=30891 <-- DIY 150 watt cool tubes

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ighlight=scrog <-- DIY SCROG
The Hemp Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 05:19 PM   #3
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

That is perfect for your party thg.... Have fun, i know you always do.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always.

2016 Grow:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=73244

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Rosebud is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
bong, homemade bong, pumpkin bong