Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month, Azar - Photo by bombbudpuffa!
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Advanced Growing Techniques > Organic Growing
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2016, 07:51 AM   #1
Delta999

Delta999
Default The VOODOO behind GUANO..

I used Guanokalong brand bat guano on my last grow, mixed into compost tea- with superb results.
Serious organic growers like Soma seem to rate the stuff highly pretty highly for the sweetness it adds to the smoke.

Recently I was browsing on Ebay for a new guano supply to use on the upcoming bloom phase of my grow.

I have to admit I was a bit overwhelmed by the variety on offer with a wide range of mineral ratios , sources and compostions between them.

I mean..Peruvian Seabird ? Mexican bat? ?Jamaican? 10,0000 year old Indonesian? with palm ash from a Janvanese volcano OR wild jungle cotton seed dust WITH hand crushed tropical fish dust? Pellets? Liquid concentrate?

Where in the hell do I start??

So riddle me this -If YOU use the stuff-what TYPE and HOW do you use it in each or any phase of cannabis growth?

“When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow.”
― Shauna Niequist
Delta999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 06:01 PM   #2
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

I use guano's always.. I do the high in N in the beginning of grow and change to the high in P for flower. ya know NPK?

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always.

2016 Grow:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=73244

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 01:28 PM   #3
mrcane
Just Wanta Grow!

mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane

Using worm castings during veg. And 0-12-0 bat gauno in flower , top dressing and water thru it.