Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month: Umbra's White x Nepalese Indica
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Forums > Coffee Table
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2018, 05:35 PM   #5321
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

Umbra, i just saw your camellias. They are beautiful. We can't grow those here. If i was there i would bring some in the house. Oh i wish we had flowers.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always.

2016 Grow:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=73244

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Rosebud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 05:59 PM   #5322
Keef

Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef

We got Purple Sage and a Bird of Paradise plant !-Which were here when we got here !-Had some banana trees but I kilt them on purpose and it wasn't easy !--Nastiest little bananas I ever had !--Then we got da dam palm trees --Not coconut palms !--They make some kind of nut !---I don't seem to have much interest in plants U can't consume !--I have been secretly shopping at Burbee Seed though !-- Thinking about some blueberry plants !--Found a pack of 3 plants from different varieties bred for the southern heat !-- $39 ?--Seems like a good thing to do with used nute water ?
Use it to grow blueberries and use the berries to make Blueberry Merlot ?
Found some other things too !-- I'm kinda thinking about some drip and drain hanging strawberries in the grow room !-- Bloom or Veg ?
Keef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 06:32 PM   #5323
Keef

I was talking to D.D. this morning and she told me they pushing for more vets to run for public office and I should consider it !--That is about the funniest dam thang I ever heard !-- A pot farmer in a prohibition state plus I smoke lots of weed and 1st time I open my mouth they would bounce me right out the door !-- I guess it would be cool to get elected but I can't see it lasting but a couple hours or days ?-- I don't want a job !
Old 02-16-2018, 07:15 PM   #5324
umbra

umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra

Most politicians don't want a job either, that's why they go into politics. If they actually had to work for a living, there'd be healthcare and a living minimum wage standard.
Old 02-16-2018, 07:19 PM   #5325
Keef

I got a job !-- I'm a pot farmer in a prohibition state !

And I can kick it !

Keeping my as* outta jail is a full time job !
Attached Images

Old 02-16-2018, 07:54 PM   #5326
Keef

13 more indictments ?--Oh Hell No !-- Me and the scooter dog will be on the beach !--I ain't even going there !-- Umbra I just couldn't be a "pubic" servant like that !-- I ain't going down with no rotting sinking ship like so many seems willing to do !-- We Out !
Old 02-16-2018, 08:23 PM   #5327
Keef

Where da beach ?-- Fog is getting thick again !-- I came home after that truck almost hit me !--Scooter ain't no match for 4 wheels when they hit U !
Attached Images

Old 02-16-2018, 10:22 PM   #5328
Joe420Camel
friendly stranger

Joe420Camel Joe420Camel Joe420Camel Joe420Camel Joe420Camel Joe420Camel Joe420Camel Joe420Camel Joe420Camel Joe420Camel Joe420Camel

EVERYTHING you SAY (or DO) CAN and WILL BE held AGAINST YOU in the LAW of KARMA
"I wish we could all just grow two plants on our windowsill and share them with each other." Rick Steves
"While marijuana may not be addictive, most of us have found that this growing thing is."
The Hemp Goddess 9/28/14
(does it blow or suck?) "The action blows, the result sucks." pcduck 12/13/17
Joe420Camel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 12:59 AM   #5329
2RedEyes

2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes

I have been enjoying the sun today and getting some garden fun in too. Pulled a bunch of weeds, turned over the compost bin, cleaned up a bit and added soma that compost to one of my beds. Oh and had a homebrew and a bowl... Worm casting tea in the bucket, gonna give my cabbage and brussel sprouts a shot...
I can’t wait till spring is really here...This sunny weather is just tryin to trick me...
Attached Images

I got these thoughts in my own head
Todd Snider - Play a train song!
2RedEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 01:12 AM   #5330
Keef

Looking good RE !-- We all know I don't do that dirt stuff so I was surprised that I got Roma and Cherry Tomatos up and peppers planted !

-O.K.--Don't be looking at me like that !--Just because I'm a water farmer don't mean I can't do dirt !--Tomatos--sweet peppers - onions --garlic--celery --oragano--and basil !---and some dill !--but that's all !--For now !---Don't tell no body U heard I was playing in the dirt !--I'll just deny it !-- I don't know nothing bout dirt farming !
Old 02-17-2018, 01:27 AM   #5331
Keef

Watching me some Olympics tonight !-- Them women sliding down them ice hills like they do weaving trying to hit all them poles with they shoulder on the way down !-- I would probably be good at that !-- Bumping into stuff is one of my specialties !-- Now they going real fast into a steep curved ramp and going real high while doing tricks and stuff !-- I tell U right now I go that high in the air off a ski jump ?--Tricks or not I probably be picked up off that ice on a stretcher !-- Be like a bug getting hit with a Fly Swatter !--Or a yard dart ?-- We already know I don't do a good yard dart !

The spirit is willing but the flesh be broke already but they find the cure to aging I'd do it !--That going fast down hill hitting them poles and stuff !-- Not that ice yard dart stuff !-- Make me break bones and stuff !--I hate it when that happens !
Old 02-17-2018, 03:06 AM   #5332
Keef

I need to go back and find that post # !
-- Don't do it Other Keef !--
U a dam trouble maker !-- U better take some caps or something ?---Try to get me in trouble again !-- Just call me Sgt. Shultz !-- I zee nothing !--I ain't saying nothing either !-- We gonna just higher and just watch the Olympics and mind our own business !
Old 02-17-2018, 07:21 AM   #5333
Budlight

Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbra View Post
I honestly don't know whether its hype or the real deal. I have sour punch, mimosa, and C banana. I did taste some of the banana punch and it is fire, but so are the other purple punch crosses and C banana is fire all by itself.
I would do almost anything except for eat a tide pod to get some of those symbolic genetics Around here if you can find the seeds everyone wants double for them
Budlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 11:49 AM   #5334
Keef

Morning OFC !-- 5:45 --65 and dark at the beach !-- Working on glorious Wake and Bake !-- Kicked the jams off this morning with Neil Young !-- "Southern Man "!--Got Lynyrd Skynyrd lineup behind it !-- The Ballad of Curtis Lowe !-- I am a non denominational bluesman !-- Might be a day for some Gov't Mule and BlackBerry Smoke ?-- The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down !--
What da hell ? -- Let's just throw "The Battle of New Orleans " in there !--Be a patriotic morning !
Old 02-17-2018, 12:21 PM   #5335
Keef

The Ballad of John Henry ?-- The Cherokee Nation ? --Still trying to figure out the theme for the day !
It's a little early to be this high ?
Old 02-17-2018, 12:37 PM   #5336
Keef

Giggy sending me some '88g13hp pollen and I'm spank me a bunch of girls again !--Breed a bunch of girls then find any prizes !--There will be some !
Attached Images

Old 02-17-2018, 02:14 PM   #5337
zigggy

zigggy zigggy zigggy zigggy zigggy zigggy zigggy zigggy zigggy zigggy zigggy

morning ofc,,,today is lego land day ,,,I'm taking my son and one of his friends to LEGOLAND for his 5 birthday ,,,
zigggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 02:43 PM   #5338
Keef

What up Zig ? -- Legoland ? --I never been there !--Is it close to Miami ?-- Legoland ? --I never heard of the place !

I had to get a certified copy of my birth certificate for the Social Security application !-- That name ain't on none of my 3 honorable discharges from the army !--They got them other 2 names !--I think the SS people gonna have some more questions I better start ordering up certified copies of stuff they don't even know they'll need !--Ain't nothing easy !--Just who da hell am I anyway ?--I get so confused !-- I think I just stick with Keef !--Easy enough to remember !-- Who ever filled out my birth certificate couldn't spell for sheet !--How U misspell your last name anyway ?--Don't matter !--I ain't used that name since I was 21 and took a new name !--It's complicated but legal !
Old 02-17-2018, 02:52 PM   #5339
umbra

umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budlight View Post
I would do almost anything except for eat a tide pod to get some of those symbolic genetics Around here if you can find the seeds everyone wants double for them
I'm doing a seed run with sour punch, mimosa, and a few others and the Oregon lemon male I still have.
Old 02-17-2018, 03:04 PM   #5340
Keef

What up Umbra !--
I got "Lemmy" on hold in veg for when I need him !--Your Squish-x-Oregon Lemon!-- Fine looking young male ! -- I also got his sister !-- The Lemon is there but I bet there is a better lemon in there so I probably F-2 them just to find the fine lemon I know is there !-- I didn't have Lemmy when I bloomed his sister and I had a little BBSL pollen left and I wanted a good tasty lemon so I hit a bottom limb with the pollen !-- I got 6 babies in veg !-- I'll have a fine lemon one way or another !
The Dank part is a given !