here to learn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dark_horse_

Reaction score
i had my first grow years back from help from growers on this site. i havent grown in years . Tryna get back in the loop i guess Ha

Welcome back. What are you going to grow? Do you grow in soil? talk to us.

Hello rosebud . I used to grow with soil . So i reckon ill use soil. foxfarms i think. I want to grow a good Sativa dominant strain, Any suggestions ?

Oh yes, there is lots. Satori is an easy plant to grow that has a nice up high. I like cenex, and lemon haze, Cindy 99, tangie is good.

thanks for the feedback rosebud what seed company is satori from . i was thinking of sour diesel from Cali ConnEction..

Sour diesel is good smoke, i have not grown her.. Satori is a Mandala strain. So many choices... enjoy the trip.

I recommend satori also. Tasted it from a close friend: aweeeeesome high

I loved growing Pineapple Express. Awesome smoke and very tough plant.

Satori is nice in that it doesn't grow like a typical sativa strain. She has huge fat fan leaves and grows lush and bushy. I also love the smell and taste--a kind of floral fruity bouquet that I can't get enough of. She is also fairly easy to grow and clone.

Sour diesel has a taste and smell almost completely opposite--a strong pungent diesel smell. I love the earthiness of the strain. I have not grown her, but the some is great, although I found it not quite as "uppy" as Satori.

Latest posts

Back